This quick and easy homemade pizza crust recipe is so fast to make and you can literally whip up a delicious homemade pizza in no time flat. It’s absolutely delicious! The best part is you don’t have to wait for the dough to rise! Give it a try, you will love it!
- 1 tbsp quick rise instant yeast
- 1 cup warm water (105 to 115 degress F)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2½ cups flour
- Dissolve the yeast in the water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in and mix.
- Dump onto a floured surface.
- Knead into a smooth dough (five minutes or so).
- Roll out and press down onto a greased pizza pan.
- Add some pizza sauce and your toppings.
- Bake at 375 degress F for around 30 minutes until the crust looks crispy and lightly browned on top.
When you’ve got the dough made simply press out onto a pizza pan
The dough can also be frozen as well. When it’s still in a ball tightly wrap in cling wrap and then place in a Ziploc type bag.
Note: I also make this gluten free as well substituting the flour with equal portions of the gluten free flour mix below.
All Purpose GF Flour Mix
1 cup brown rice flour
1 1/4 cup white rice flour
1/4 cup potato starch
2/3 cup tapioca starch
3/4 cup sweet rice flour
1/3 cup cornstarch
2 tsp xantham gum
You may also like -