Hello and welcome! I’m an Organizing Junkie is home to Menu Plan Monday. I truly believe that menu planning is one of the best places to start in your quest to get organized. I first began menu planning 9 years ago and can quite honestly say it has changed my life. It is something I am extremely passionate about.
Each Monday I share my weekly menu plan and add a linky at the end so others can also share what’s on their menus for the week. Everyone is welcome to participate! It’s a wonderful opportunity to keep your menu planning efforts on track week after week not to mention the many great ideas and recipes that come from reading the menus of the many other participants. Recipe links welcome too!
If you need further help with menu planning these posts may help get you started:
Also be sure to check out my printables page for free menu planner and grocery list templates.
Here are a few of my MPM guidelines:
- MPM is open to anyone with a blog that wants to join us by linking up to their current weekly menu plan.
- In order to make browsing as easy as possible, please link to your individual MPM post instead of to your home page.
- If you are new to MPM please let us know (so we can be sure to visit and welcome you) by putting “I’m new” or “first one” in brackets after your name in the linky.
- Although you are not required to use any of the MPM banners below you are more than welcome to do so.
- I’d appreciate it if you DID NOT also host your own MPM “Linky” at your site.
- I post my menu plan and the linky on Monday mornings at 6:00 am PST.
- If you regularly plan your meals around a certain theme and would like to connect with other like minded menu planners, please feel free to use one of these descriptors after you name….frugal, cooking for 1 or 2, BBC (big batch cooking), low fat, healthy, gourmet, kid friendly, gluten free, dairy free, allergy friendly, fast/easy, low carb, OAMC (once a month cooking), freezer, NT (nourishing traditions), vegetarian, vegan or slow cooker.
There is something for everyone here, feel free to use whichever one you’d like! To use simply right click on any of the buttons, save to your hard drive on your computer and upload to your blog post the same way you do a picture.