Everyone knows that I have a fascination with bags. Any kind of bag really but I do especially love a good functional purse. Why? Because I spend so much time with it. While I’m driving kids here, there and everywhere my purse is with me. When I’m shopping or hanging with friends, it’s with me. It’s stocked, organized and ready to go with all sorts of necessities so I’m always prepared. I like that. It puts my mind at ease and makes me feel like I’ve got it all under control (even when I don’t!).
Of course not any purse will do. I have a purse criteria which helps me not waste my money on ones that aren’t going to accommodate my needs.
- Every one of my purses needs to, first and foremost, be able to fit my treasured Purse Perfector. Without that my purse would be a big jumbled mess of blech and that would be no good! Believe me, I’ve tried many many purse organizers and this one is the best one hands down!!
- It has to have an outside pocket for my cell phone. Regardless of whether or not it has an inside cell phone pocket, I like to keep mine on the outside. It’s faster and easier to grab.
- I like straps that aren’t too long and not to short.
- It MUST have a ring on the strap for my key carabiner. Where would I clip my keys without this??
- I like a pretty lining. This one’s totally frivolous I know but it just makes me happy if whenever I open my purse I see a pretty pattern staring back at me.
I’d been keeping my eye on the new Grace Adele line of handbags ever since Scentsy (the parent company) announced earlier this year that they were branching out to include this new collection. I fell in love with it immediately because it’s not just a bag but a SYSTEM. If you’ve spent any time on this site at all you know how I love a good system 🙂 Their entire line is coordinated and fun and can easily be mixed and matched with wallets, clutches, accessories and jewelry. Sweet! After you find a consultant in your area, try out their online “build a look” function, it’s fun!
The nice people at Grace Adele allowed me to go through and create a collection for myself. I choose the Mary bag in the pretty teal color because it met every single one of my purse criteria requirements. I also selected the Leigh clutch and zip wallet.
What’s fun is that the clutch fits into the front pocket as a nice way to change up the look of your purse (see above picture). I like it because I don’t always want to haul my big purse into the store for quick trips so this way I can just put my wallet into the clutch and away I go. Because of the adjustable strap, it can also be worn as a cross body bag. I love the versatility!! Also there is a zippered pocket on the backside of the bag for additional storage and the two side pockets means I have room to carry my water bottle, whoot!
I’m excited to tell you that Grace Adele are also going to giveaway the exact same collection I received to one lucky person who enters today’s giveaway!! You’ll not only get the teal Mary bag, but the clutch, the wallet AND the matching scarf, a retail value of $200.00!!! Wouldn’t that make an awesome Christmas present for yourself (or a friend if you are feeling generous)!! 🙂
All you have to do is use the Rafflecopter entry form below (give it a minute to load) to enter. You have nine different options for entering. Enter with one or all for extra entries, it’s your choice!! Open to both those in the US and in Canada. Good luck!