my favorite organizing links for May 23/14

Hi beautiful people!  Yay it’s Friday again which makes me so happy!  This weekend here in my small town is when garage sale season really kicks off.  I love going to garage sales because it’s something I get to do with my 14 year old son.  He loves to join me on Friday nights and it’s our time together.  I love spending time with my middle son and I love bargains so what could be better than that for Friday night excitement :)  Do you garage sale?

So I had some trouble narrowing the links down this week.  Oh my such good stuff out there that I just had to share with you.  So I apologize if my list is a little long today but I think you are going to love the links.  As always I hope they inspire you to do some organizing this weekend.  Remember not to complicate life by following my organizing PROCESS.  You’ll thank me later :)

My Favorite Organizing Links:

Organize the Kitchen with Dollar General ~ @ Organize & Decorate Everything

Free Printable Bored Checklist for Summer ~ @ Simple as That

Love these Free Printable Farmhouse Herb & Spice Labels ~ Worldlabel

How to build this awesome Garage Storage Wall ~ @ Place of My Taste

How to Clean & Declutter – When You Really Don’t Want To ~ 5 Minutes 4 Mom

How Getting Rid of Toys Made Us a Happier Family ~ @ One Creative Mommy

Organized Hair & Makeup Station ~ @ Happily Ever Organized

Learning to Say NO, Nah, Uh-uh, Nope ~ @ Balm to my Soul

I get asked all the time where I purchased the organizers for my baking pans as seen in the picture below.

My Organized Kitchen 6

I got them at the dollar store here in Canada!  I wasn’t sure if they could be found at dollar stores in the US though but then I read this post below from Restoration Beauty and was happy to see that you can!

Organizing Pots + Pans + Bake Ware with Dollar Tree Organizers ~ @ Restoration Beauty

4 Tips to Get Your Closet Spring & Summer Ready ~ @ Creative Home Keeper

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Filed under: Friday Favorites

10 Responses to Friday Favorites: Dollar Tree Organizing, Garage Storage Wall, Learning to Say No + more!

Elizabeth says

Thanks for choosing me as one of your picks!! That is great! Have a great weekend.

Rebecca Cooper says

Thank you so much for including our Summer bored checklist in this great list! :) Have a fabulous weekend.

Katherine says

This weekend is city wide garage sale for our small town. We live in an apartment , but added several bags to a friend’s sale. Looking forward to shopping this evening and maybe tomorrow too!

Becky Lowmaster says

I worked a few hours this afternoon in living room, putting my figurines back in their rightful places. Room was painted a couple weeks ago. Fluffed mup stuffed animals in dryer on air dry cycle. They looked nice, need to do another batch. Last batch will be donated, even my grandchildren play with a lot of them, I need to downsize! Books all broken up, into garage, some get taken away since there’s not enuf room in recycle bin here……..the list goes on! But it’s a good feeling. I’ve not gone to garage sales lately. I’m trying to get rid of stuff!

Leanne says

These are great ideas! Thank you for including my kitchen organizing. Pinning for later!

Sarah says

I have to go to my dollar store TODAY to get those baking tray organizers! It’s the one place in my kitchen that EVERYONE complains about, even my visitors! Not all of my pans fit into the cupboard that I have them in, so I decided to put some of the most used ones on a bookshelf in my kitchen. However, because they’re stacked, if you pull one out, they all come flying out, then they crash on the floor and the baby wakes up crying, etc, etc. You can see what a mess it is! This would really help me A LOT!! If I put these on my shelf then I can put the things I don’t use very often away in that small cupboard and it would all be so much more…ORGANIZED!! LOL!! Thanks for the great idea!!

glenda says

Oh, my gosh, Sarah, me too! Between baking sheets, cupcake tins and baking dishes, a person could be crushed when they open the cupboard, lol. I’ll be heading over to the Dollar Tree, ASAP!

Sarah Spain says

Thanks for linking me! You are one of my FAVORITE organizational blogs!!

Nan Karsh says

Use for both baking tins and pan lids