Free printables...I'm addicted! - %%sitetitle%%

Free printables…I’m addicted!

It seems I have another obsession these days.  I’m in love with all the free printables available around blogland.  There are some very creative people out there, I’m so in awe of their talent!  Today I’ve compiled a few of my recent favorites that I think you’re also really going to like.  Many of these make awesome inexpensive gift ideas.  Have fun!

School and Teacher Printables:

Happy Summer Gift Tags and a neat way to use them ~ Fakesicles!

Teacher Appreciation Smores

Teacher Card and Tag

Teacher Thank You Notes

Graduation Cupcake Toppers

Teacher Appreciation Flower Picks

Teacher Appreciation Tags

This one isn’t free but it’s so cute I had to include it:  A Sweet (and simple) Teacher Appreciation Gift

Family Printables:

Godly Character Traits

Family Chore Chart

Honey Dew List

Mom’s Latte List

Daily Health Goals Checklist

Fun Shopping List

Other:

Blog Topics List

We’ve Moved Card

I would love to find more moving and change of address printables so if anyone knows of any would you please share the link(s) in the comments.

Thanks!

Org Junkie’s (not as fancy but still free) printables can be found here.

Comments

31 Responses to “Free printables…I’m addicted!”

Thanks for linking to my graduation cup cake toppers! You have some of my favorites on here too.

Laura says:

Amy you are so talented, I love your printables and get so excited when I see that you’ve posted a new one. Thanks so much for sharing them with us for free, you’re awesome!

MeckMom says:

Thanks for the fun links list, Laura! I’m thrilled to be included. I can’t wait to browse through the rest of them!!

Laura says:

It’s such a neat idea! I’m still enjoying the Chatterbox conversation printable that I purchased from you as well. Very cool!

Lori K says:

Thank you for all these links!! They are great!! I’ve been trying to think of something for my son’s preschool teacher (he “graduates” TOMORROW) and I’m so glad you linked to the S’MORE teacher printable!!! THANK YOU!!

Marjorie says:

Oooo, I love free printables. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the link love! I’ve been slowly growing my online repository of gorgeous (and handy!) printable downloads…

So, since you’ve asked… I’ve added several more of my all-time favorite Moving and Change of Address resources to the bunch…

Marci says:

These are adorable! :) Thanks for sharing! I’m in need of printer cartridges at the moment…but as soon as I get them…I’ll be printing out the “Honey Dew List”, and the “Healthy Checklist”! :) Cute! :)

Melissa says:

Thanks so much for linking to my S’more printable! I love the other printables, too. Such a great list!

Lora says:

Ooo…I love free printables, too! I just printed the cutest space-themed birthday party invites for my son this week. Thanks for these awesome links!

Megan says:

That Latte List is awesome! Had a good chuckle with that and am going to put one on my fridge now, thanks

Josph says:

You can shop liberally without leaving the comfort of your home computer. There’s not much which can be easier or even cost less than to print scrapbook pages, letters, layouts, frames, clipart and more, free from the computer. Moreover, free printable scrapbooking pages can be acquired at no charge, and you can even personalize them with an image editor.

Janna Wilson says:

Hi Laura! Thanks so much for linking up my freebie! I’ve received lots of visits from your readers and I’m VERY grateful! I post freebie downloads each Friday! Take care! jw

Jill Scott says:

I have some free printable Teacher Appreciation magnetic bookmarks if you want to check them out. They are here:

Donna C says:

Thanks so much for all the freebies!!! I especially love the travel checklist and the grocery checklist!

Nice printables… I am sharing them! :)

Tiffanee says:

Thanks for some great resources for printables. I love them also. Good luck with everything!!

Erin says:

I love your blog and all the ideas you share. Check out my blog, I gave you an award!

Erin says:

Okay so the linke on my name didn’t work so sending you another post with a corrected link. Happy Memorial Day and thanks for all your ideas.

LOL says:

Thanks for the printable ideas and also the links. This is a great idea for my event to organize thanks for the blog really love it.

Aiza2010 says:

Have you ever wondered what differentiates a successful person from an average individual? It is simply the difference in the information they process. While a successful person accesses and processes only that information which furthers her purpose, an average person accesses and processes all the information she’ll never require or that doesn’t aid her cause.

I especially like the “chore” list that says “this is how I contribute to my family”. It sets the right tone – contribution rather than a chore. It’s also something that many of us have lost sight of. There are things everyone in a family needs to do to keep the household running. Without a list of who does what, then you never know for sure if everything will get done.

Thanks!

Lindsay says:

My “quick” stop to read this lovely post lead me into a tailspin of craft finds….that lasted 45 minutes! LOL. Thanks for the awesome links!

amanda says:

not sure if you’re still looking for a moving printable but just came across this one today: http://loveobsessinspire.typepad.com/my-blog/2009/09/my-entry.html

i think its really cute.

christa says:

Hey there! Glad you posted my “Healthy To-Do” lists! Have an awesome day!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] Free printables…I’m addicted! Was surfing today and saw these cute teachers ideas. I really thought the smores one was cute, frugal and very creative. My girls are grown but still like to have cute ideas around for other gifts. Yo Santa! Jingle this! Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use. [...]

2. [...] Free Printables…I’m addicted – a great list of free organizing printables [...]

Comments