Rounding Up Makeup and Hair Supplies!

Updated: The winner of the Organize Now! book is Esther of My Passion!

roundup

Yay we are finally here and I’m hoping you all had a chance to purge and organize your makeup and hair supplies this month.  From the comments throughout the month I think this is an area many of us needed to work on.   Here’s the post I did of my own stash.

To participate in this month’s organizing round-up all you have to do is link up below to a post on your site telling us about how you organized your makeup and hair supplies.  Don’t forget to include your before and after pictures.  Remember to use the direct link to your round-up post and not to your homepage.  That’s helpful for those of us who might not get a chance to take a peek at your post until later.  Also, as a courtesy, if you are going to participate please be kind and link back to this post within your post.

Those that link up before Sunday, August 2nd at 9:00 pm PST will be eligible to win a copy of Jennifer Ford Berry’s book called Organize Now!: A Week By Week Guide To Simplify Your Space And Your Life.  A winner will be chosen at random from the Mr. Linky list below.

organize-now

Congratulations on getting it done!  Next month is a biggie…Command Central here we come!  Will you be joining us?

Filed under: Bathroom, Monthly Round-up
The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

Comments

12 Responses to Rounding Up Makeup and Hair Supplies!

Megan says

Of course, I forgot to take a before picture, so I can’t participate in the contest, but I’m really happy you pushed me to organizing my bathroom stuff better! I love organizing but it’s always a pleasant surprise to see how easy it is to find things again and again.

Susanne says

The best of part of this was the big purge I did on old cosmetics. It felt so good to finally just bite the bullet and get rid of them all.

Sarah @ Mum In Bloom says

[…]Thank you Organization Junkie for this monthly challenge!
    This month’s challenge was to organize your make-up and hair accessories. I’m pleased with how my make-up is currently sorted, as I only use 3 pieces of make-up; lip liner, lipstick and mascara :) […]

Jen (The Thrifty Home) says

I can’t wait to see what everyone has done. I am always looking for new ideas for organizing.

Demi says

This was my first time participating and I really enjoyed it. Even though I forgot the before pics and I dont have a blog, I posted my flickr pics with explinations. Hope that is ok.

Reading this site has gotten me to finally take control of my house that fell apart after the death of my DH. Seeing all the different before and after pics from the challenges is inspiring and idea producing!

Thank you Laura!

Susie says

I read somewhere how makeup gets bacteria in it after so long so I’ve been throwing old makeup away for awhile.

tammy says

Did I ever have the stuff

Comments