This event is now over but the All Access Pass is still available for purchase. Please see below for details.
It’s back! Remember last year when I told you about an awesome online organizing event called Get Organized HQ? Well it’s back this year and it’s all new and better than ever. More speakers equals more topics covering every aspect of organization that you could possibly think of. You’ll find all the organizing help you need at this virtual organizing event!
This year there are over 70 of the best organizers, bloggers, and Youtube experts from across the country that will be presenting and and I’m super honored to be one of them! Yes I’m once again getting on video just for you! 🙂
We are all so excited to share our stories and the lessons we’ve learned along the way about organizing and streamlining our homes. And guess what? It’s a totally FREE event! Woohoo!
- You will find affiliate links included in this post. I do make a small commission (at no extra cost to you) should you purchase product using these links.
Get Organized HQ – Online Organizing Event
Topics include everything from easy meal planning, quick cleaning systems, digital photo organizing, paper clutter, home management, finances, home organization, wardrobe organization, and so much more! You can see all the speakers and their individual topics listed out HERE but let’s take a little sneak peek:
- Essential Guidelines to Becoming an Organizing Junkie! with Laura WIttmann ~ that’s me!!
- Organizing Your Schoolroom with April Foster
- Organizing for a New Baby with Angel Jackson
- Household Operations Binders with Lisa Woodruff from Organize 365
- Organizing Kids Schoolwork with JoAnn Crohn
- Getting Your Family To Help with Melissa Riker
- How to Organize and Utilize a Small Space with Caira Button
- Organizing a Small Office Space with Lela Burris from Organized*ish
- Tips from a Professional Organizer on Organizing Closets with Tracy Bowers from Organize Simply
- DIY Calligraphy Labels for Beginners with Becca Courtice from The Happy Ever Crafter
- Cleaning Tips from a Professional House Cleaner with Mary Katherine Winland
- Closet Organization Hacks with Brandie & Ryan from Home Sort
- How to Organize Photographs with Monica Leed from Simply Spaced
- Budget Friendly Home Updates with Sarah Symonds from Grace in My Space
This online organizing event runs the week of September 14th to 18th. All the topics are presented in video format. Each day there are numerous speakers scheduled out every hour. Each session will be available for 24-hours and if you watch within the 24 hours you don’t have to pay a cent, it’s all FREE! As soon as you register you’ll get a schedule detailing who is speaking when. You can watch them all or simply pick and choose the ones that interest you the most.
My session is scheduled for Thursday, September 17th @ 9:00 AM ET.
All Access Pass:
However if you don’t want to wait until September and are excited to get watching right away, you do have the option to purchase an All Access Pass. The biggest benefit of this All Access Pass is that you will get immediate, lifetime access to watch and or re-watch any of the sessions any time you want. That’s a really big perk!
Plus you will also have access to audio recordings so you can listen on the go plus a transcript of each session. Additionally, you get access to even more FREE bonuses including printables, planner kits, meal plans, label stickers, free books and free classes. The All Access Pass is available starting TODAY. So if this is something you are interested in, you might want to grab it before the price goes up on you.
This virtual event is going to provide all the organizing help you need to tackle all your organizing dilemmas. You are going to be so motivated and encouraged to start tackling your home and finally kick clutter and chaos to the curb. And that’s super exciting! Hope to see you there.
Please let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to help answer them for you.
Happy organizing y’all 🙂