Get Organized HQ ~ FREE Online Organizing Event!

Hey there friends, I’ve been keeping a bit of a secret from you and today I’m finally allowed to tell you. I’ve been asked to participate, along with 40+ other speaks, in an online organizing conference. I’ve already recorded my session and I’ve watched some of the other speaker videos and they are fantastic. You are absolutely going to LOVE this! And guess what? It’s a totally FREE event! Yep, how cool is that?!

Many of the other speakers are bloggers that I’m sure you already know and love. Then there will be others that will quickly become your favorites as well. These are real-life, real-talk women and we are all so excited to share our stories and the lessons we’ve learned along the way about organizing and streamlining our homes.

Get Organized HQ ~ FREE Online Organizing Event! at I'm an Organizing Junkie blog

Get Organized HQ – Online Organizing Event

The conference is called Get Organized HQ. It’s a completely free, 100% online organizing event. These women will be talking about everything from organizing pantries, garages, and toys, meal planning, work/life balance, setting practical goals, decluttering, budgeting, and so much more! You can see all the speakers and their individual topics listed out HERE.

This was totally out of my comfort zone to do. I really hate showing my face on camera and it seems the longer I blog the more shy I become. But for you my dear blogging friends, I did it. I got in front of my camera to talk all about how to get organized on a budget. A subject near and dear to my heart. I really do hope you take away some nuggets of wisdom from it that you can apply to your own home. That’s what is most important, not how uncomfortable I feel on camera, ha! I’d really like to do more videos in the future so the practice is good for me.

Get Organized HQ

For this event, there is no need to leave your house, hire a babysitter, or even change out of your yoga pants. It’s all happening right here online September 9th – 13th.

Ready to join in? Click HERE to get your free ticket and reserve your spot for this virtual conference. Don’t wait to sign up because you might forget. This event is going to help you with all your organizing dilemmas so you are not going to want to miss it. You are going to be so motivated to start tackling your home and finally give clutter and chaos the boot. Woohoo, let’s do this! Can you tell I’m excited about it?

GET YOUR FREE TICKET NOW

If you experience any trouble with the links above, please try this link here.

Get Organized HQ

• *You will find affiliate links included in this post. I do make a small commission (at no extra cost to you) should you purchase product using these links. As always, any and all opinions are genuinely my own.*
Filed under: Interviews, Organizing Basics

Comments

12 Responses to Get Organized HQ ~ FREE Online Organizing Event!

Sylvia says

It won’t let me sign up for the event.

Samantha Smith says

Was this only available for 2 days? I can’t sign up for it, and it’s only the 21st! Please tell me I didn’t miss it!?

Marjorie King says

That link doesn’t work for me either. I have tried ever since it became available and nothing works

Laura Wittmann says

I’m so sorry Marjorie, I can see in the backend that the link is working for some, so I’m not entirely sure why this is happening. I feel so bad. Does the link open up for you? You can also see if this link works instead: http://bit.ly/2Zw50TH Please let me know if it works, we’ll keep trying until we get it.

• Marjorie King says

It is still not working and it starts tomorrow.

• Marjorie King says

I have tried several times but cannot get to sign up and it starts tomorrow.

Cindy Haselip says

What time does this start?

Laura Wittmann says

Hi Cindy, I’m not entirely sure but you’ll get an email after you sign up with all the details.

Nancy says

Hi, Laura! I just watched your HQ presentation, and I want to thank you for all of your tips and statements on organization. I am a seasoned homemaker and found the “PROCESS” enlightening. It’s much better than opening the closet door and thinking, “This needs organized. . . ” then closing the door! LOL it never gets done. I do, indeed, use tea boxes, cereal boxes, even wax paper/foil boxes (remove the blade) and cover with left over shelf paper or even parchment paper. Anyway, Thanks for giving us all a fresh insight on this area of homemaking, young and old(er)! Cheers!

Laura Wittmann says

Oh Nancy, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time out of your day to leave this comment. I have such a fear of doing video like this and I couldn’t even go back and watch myself it made me so uncomfortable. It’s comments like these though that make me so glad I push myself outside of my comfort zone once and awhile. What a relief to know it was helpful to someone! You made my day 🙂

Comments