Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!
Hi friends! It’s a long weekend here in Canada so I’ve been doing a whole lot of relaxing with my family, a little bit of organizing (cleaned out our shed!) and finished a reading a really great book. Yep my kind of weekend! Hope yours was just as lovely.
Beyond Making Cookies:
Katie Kimball, teacher and mom of 4, has a live event happening this week that I think you might be interested in and the best part is it’s FREE! She’ll share tips to supercharge your time in the kitchen with your kids so the benefits go wayyyy beyond that couple-times-a-year family moment of baking sugar cookies together.
- The Biggest Mistake Parents Make (when inviting their kids into the kitchen)…and how to avoid it.
- 3-Step Process to Teach Kids ANYTHING (and apply it in the kitchen)
- What brain science says about HOW to Motivate Kids to Help Out (and eat more healthy food, too!)
- What Skills are Perfect for Your Child’s Age
- When You Can Introduce Sharp Knives to Kids
- How to Start (and supercharge) the “Confidence-Competence” Loop Discovered by Psychologists for your Kids
- The Kids Cook Real Food system for helping little ones who can’t read truly make recipes on their own – this one is like magic!
- How to Build Connection, Confidence and Creativity in your Kids – for Life!
Learn how to vault your kids beyond into REAL cooking – this presentation will make it a stress-free experience!
Catch it LIVE at one of these four times:
-Tuesday, May 21 at 7pm EDT (4pm Pacific)
-Tuesday, May 21 at 10pm EDT (7pm Pacific)
-Wednesday, May 22 at 2pm EDT (11am Pacific)
-Thursday, May 23 at 10am EDT (7am Pacific)
Sign up right HERE. I’d love to know if you get a chance to listen what you thought of it.
Here’s what we’ll be eating this week.
My Weekly Menu Plan:
Monday: Fajita Salad with Steak
Tuesday: Spaghetti sauce over spaghetti squash
Wednesday: Sausage, Potato and Broccoli
Thursday: Leftover buffet
Saturday: Dinner out
Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)
Have a wonderful week everyone!!
WHAT ARE YOU EATING THIS WEEK? SHARE RECIPES AND MENUS BELOW!
Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.
More awesome recipes on my Pinterest boards here.
Don’t forget to join our growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!
My favorite menu planning resource (affiliate link):
- *Please note that affiliate links are included in this post to make it easier for you to find what is being referenced. A small commission is made should you purchase product using these links, but this is at no extra cost to you. As always, any and all opinions are genuinely my own – or the author, in the case of posts by my guest contributors. Thank you!*