Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!
Hi friends! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend. Holidays are hard for me because we don’t live near family which makes me sad. We also don’t normally get together with friends because they are all busy with their own extended families. So our holidays are usually pretty quiet and boring. This year though my middle son who is away at college surprised me by coming home for the weekend. I totally wasn’t expecting it and it totally cheered me up!
My middle son is the one with all the food allergies (daily, gluten, fish, eggs, nuts) so on Saturday I whipped him up a delicious Gluten Free Vegan Carrot Cake for a treat. He loved it, yay! I couldn’t eat it myself because it has sugar but he said it was delicious and not dry at all. Win! I used the Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 for 1 flour.
Raising Adventurous Eaters:
I thought some of you with young kids might be interested in an upcoming FREE webinar put on by Katie Kimball, the teacher behind the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse. She’s got so many ideas about strategies for peaceful dinners, fostering healthy eaters, and dealing with picky ones, and she’s sharing them all in a (free!) live online event next week.
Raising Adventurous Eaters: Proven 3-Step Process to End Mealtime Madness and Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy (even if they’re picky!)
Katie, who is a teacher and mom of 4, will show you:
- How to WIN Every Time You Play the Game of Dinner with Your Kids (and your kids win too!)
- THE Snacktime Rule That Will be Your New Best Friend
- Why WHEN You Serve Veggies Totally Matters
- Power Struggle Diffusers to Make Family Mealtimes Peaceful (even if you have picky eaters)
- How to Make the Clean Plate Club Totally Unnecessary
- 3 Choices to Give Your Kids That Will Make Healthy Food a Reality in Your House — but They Still Think They’re in Control
- Quick Phrases for Your “Parenting Toolbox” That Ease Decision Fatigue at the End of the Day
- How to Leverage Your Unfair Advantage in the Kitchen (= More Veggies in Your Kids!)
RESERVE your seat for the LIVE event right HERE. There are four different times to choose from between April 29 and May 2nd. If you can’t make it live, it will be recorded but signing up is the only way to get the replay! Hope you find it helpful. Also if you are interested Katie has a FREE ebook available as well. Click on the link below to grab it.
Here’s what we’ll be eating for dinners this week.
My Weekly Menu Plan:
Monday: Herb Crusted Chicken Wings with tossed salad
Tuesday: Bunless Burgers served with grilled veggies
Thursday: Leftover buffet
Saturday: Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)
Have a wonderful week everyone!!
WHAT ARE YOU EATING THIS WEEK? SHARE RECIPES AND MENUS BELOW!
Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.
More awesome recipes on my Pinterest boards here.
Don’t forget to join our growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!
My favorite menu planning resource (affiliate link):
- *Please note that affiliate links are included in this post to make it easier for you to find what is being referenced. A small commission is made should you purchase product using these links, but this is at no extra cost to you. As always, any and all opinions are genuinely my own – or the author, in the case of posts by my guest contributors. Thank you!*