Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!
Hi friends! Anyone else love Monday’s as much as I do? Don’t throw tomatoes at me but I really do love Mondays. It’s the day I play catch up, run errands and putter around the house. Although I’m not sure how much puttering I’m going to get done today as I only have two weeks left to get my taxes done. And I’ve only barely started, yikes!
So last week I made the Paleo Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe and it was so so good. It isn’t a very pretty dish but it tastes delicious. There aren’t a lot of Paleo casserole recipes out there and sometimes you want a little “comfort” food you know. Totally recommend it!
Menu Plan Resources Galore:
**I’m sorry the sale is now over and this bundle is no longer available**
You probably heard me mention the all new 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle that’s available this week but what you might not know is that it also includes many menu planning help and recipes. Here’s a sample of all that’s included in these areas.
- 26 Ingredients: Make Over 100 Delicious, Frugal Recipes From a Pantry of 26 Ingredients by Kylie Travers ($4.95)
- Freezer Meal Club Guide & Success Course: Everything You Need to Know to Start and Run a Successful Freezer Meal Club by Amylee Udell ($49.99)
- How to Organize All Your Recipes (For Easy Meal Planning) by Laura Smith ($39.00)
- Let’s Make Meal Planning Simple: Complete Meal Planning Guide + 1 Week Pre-Made Meal Plan by Christine White ($12.00)
- Perpetually Prepped Kitchen: Meals in Minutes by Jennifer Mason ($13.99)
- The Ultimate Guide to Once a Month Grocery Shopping: Save Time and Money with Less Trips to the Grocery Store by Joanie Boeckman ($7.99)
- 25 Crock Pot Soup Recipes: Family Approved Easy Slow Cooker Recipes by Arlene Mobley ($4.99)
- Bread and Roll Making Basics for Beginners by Rachel Paxton ($49.00)
- Easy Dinners for Busy Moms: Slow Cook Once, Eat Twice by Andrea Green ($4.99)
- Healthy & Happy Fan Favorites: A 4-Week Meal Planner and eCookbook by Alisha Hughes ($14.99)
- Healthy Fats by Desiree Ward ($39.99)
All of these resources (441 recipes in total!) are part of this special homemaking bundle for just $29.97! Such a great deal. The catch though is that today is the LAST day to get it at this price. Click right HERE for more information and to purchase (affiliate link).
Here’s what we’ll be eating this week.
My Weekly Menu Plan:
Monday: Turkey Bruschetta Panini for the family and for me leftover salmon
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup
Wednesday: Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs served with rice and broccoli
Thursday: Leftover buffet
Friday: Pizza Party Friday Night with 5 minute homemade pizza dough and for me Paleo Pizza
Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)
Have a wonderful week everyone!!
WHAT ARE YOU EATING THIS WEEK? SHARE RECIPES AND MENUS BELOW!
Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.
More awesome recipes on my Pinterest boards here.
Don’t forget to join our growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!
My favorite menu planning resource:
- *Please note that affiliate links are included in this post to make it easier for you to find what is being referenced. A small commission is made should you purchase product using these links, but this is at no extra cost to you. As always, any and all opinions are genuinely my own – or the author, in the case of posts by my guest contributors. Thank you!*