This giveaway is now closed.
I met the founders of Blis (stands for Best Life Information System) at the Professional Organizer’s Conference I attended in November. I was immediately drawn to their product because of their fabulous packaging but then once I heard what their product could do for busy families I was definitely hooked in. I’m so excited to tell you about it today!
Blis is a web-based home & life organization system created by sisters Tricia Kolwicz and Tracy Coe. Their system is designed to allow you to organize and simplify almost every aspect of your life and schedule on a secure online program without having to download any software. Everything you need can be stored in one central location meaning you or your family can access your information and calendar from any browser or Internet-ready device, from laptops to iPhones. This easy to use program is compatible with both PC and Mac computers. It just doesn’t get more convenient than that!
I can’t even begin to tell you how impressed I was by what this system could do and track. Really I was just blown away by the attention to detail and all the features. The layout is so well organized and uncomplicated. I just don’t like complicated. I also especially appreciated the menu planning function and how easy it was to use and add your own recipes. So great!
Organized into 7 sections:
To Do/To Plan
Some of the many features of Blis:
• Full Calendar with Day, Week + Month Views
• Create, Edit + Save To Do Lists
• Plan + Save Vacation Details
• Plan + Save Party Details
• Easily Link To Websites
• Menu Planning + Grocery Lists
• Electronic Recipe Box Storage
• Track Online Purchases
• List Gifts To Purchase
• Organize Household Contact Information
• List Emergency Information
• Record Home Inventory Room By Room
• Maintain Household Appliance Records
• Record Home Updates + Repair Information
• List Service Provider Information
• Track Automobile Information + Records
• Organize Account Records
• Organize Medical Records for Each Family Member
• Track Medical Histories
• List Favorite Restaurants, Favorite Websites + Books To Read
• Child Care Worksheets
• Print Labels
• Upload Pertinent Documents, Pictures + Receipts
• Detailed Address Book
• Multi-User Friendly + Remote Access
• Multi-Home Record Keeping Ability
• And More…..
To find out more about Blis and see some of these features in action please be sure to check out their fantastic demo pages. You can also read more about Tracy and Tricia and how their product came to be here.
Today, for the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival, the ladies of Blis are giving away ONE FULL YEAR membership to Blis in an attractive gift case, a $125.00 value!!!
To enter please leave one comment on this post by Friday, January 30th at 6:00 pm PST. Open to everyone.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to visit Bloggy Giveaways to enter many more giveaways 🙂