Menu Plan Monday ~ Oct 26/15

Menu Plan Monday for the week of Oct 26/15. Recipe links and menu planning inspiration!!

Hi all! The last couple of days I’ve been feeling so cold and can’t seem to warm up.  It’s definitely colder around here these days but really I just think I might be coming down with something.  The idea of soup and chili right now sounds yummy to me and I thought maybe a few of you might be feeling that way too. I searched around and found some great recipe roundups that I thought you might enjoy and help you with your weekly menu plan.

9 Mouth Watering Chili Recipes

9 Mouth Watering Chili Recipes

13 Warm & Hearty Fall Soups

Previous Week Recipe Highlight:

My favorite recipe from last week was the Spaghetti Squash Bolognese.  It was absolutely delicious and it didn’t even take that long to throw together which is a must in my book. Really yummy flavor on this one, highly recommend!

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday: Roast Beef Swiss Melt and for me Egg, Spinach and Tomato Scramble

Tuesday:  Smoky Coconut Milk Braised Chicken served with broccoli

Wednesday:  Perfectly Moist Pork Loin served with rice and tossed salad

Thursday: Leftover buffet

Friday: Pizza Party Friday Night! and for me Coconut Crusted Salmon

Saturday:  Creamy Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup

Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don’t forget to join our growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

My favorite menu planning resource:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

• *Please note that affiliate links are included in this post to make it easier for you to find what is being referenced. A small commission is made should you purchase product using these links, but this is at no extra cost to you. As always, any and all opinions are genuinely my own – or the author, in the case of posts by my guest contributors. Thank you!*

13 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ Oct 26/15

Jamie @ Medium Sized Family says

Yes, I definitely have chili on our list! We have actually had some surprisingly milder temps for fall, but it’s still chilly enough for me! Have a great week.

Diane Balch says

Our weather is crazy….hot then cold , hot than cold. I never know what to wear or to eat. Have a great week.

Gina says

I put a bunch of fall soups on last week’s menu plan, then it was 75-80 every day! Not sure what to expect this week so I mixed it up a bit :)

Laura Wittmann says

Wow I wish we were still enjoying warm weather, it’s cold here for a good 6 months of the year :(

Keri says

LOL Yes! I have soup and chili on my menu this week. Thanks for the ideas.

Maureen says

I hope you enjoy my carrot & sweet potato soup! I’m having some of that this week as well. I also plan on roasting a chicken this week since the temperature has finally dropped to Fall weather!

Kate @ Teaching What Is Good says

Ooh, checking out these soup recipes. I’m always looking for soups my family might like! Thanks for hosting again, Laura.

Jean says

I think it is finally starting to cool down and stay that way around here (although last week I had the a/c going!) so soups and chili sound good again. I definitely need to check out that spaghetti squash recipe. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Tiffany says

Thanks for sharing my chili recipe post! It feels like fall here in Kentucky today too. Cool and cloudy – a perfect soup day!

Laura Wittmann says

Thanks Tiffany for putting together a great resource, looks like people are excited for some warm me up meals!

Janet says

It’s rainy and cool here today. We have soup planned for dinner.

Stephanie @ Sustaining the Powers says

It’s been both cold and hot here the past few weeks in Denver, CO. The weather can’t seem to make up its mind. But I’ve been celebrating Crocktober on the blog all this month and love a great chili or soup! Thanks for hosting!