Menu Plan Monday ~ May 11/15

Menu Plan Monday for the week of May 11/15 - easy recipes for the week at I'm an Organizing Junkie blog

Hi friends, happy Monday to you.  I hope everyone had a nice Mother’s Day yesterday.  I had a nice day with the family that started with a rather large breakfast in bed.  It include two hard boiled eggs, a tomato, an avocado, and a fruit salad.  I had to save the veggies till lunch :)

breakfast in bed

After church I Facetimed with my own mommy for quite awhile which was lovely and then the fam and I went out on a nice walk around the park.  The best part of this picture is the blue sky behind me.

mother's day

Dinner was delicious steaks on the BBQ, yum!

Have a delicious week y’all!!

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday:  Chicken Club Quesadillas and for me Paleo Salmon Patties

Tuesday:  Grilled Basil Garlic Chicken served with broccoli

Wednesday:  Creamy Caesar Chicken Pasta Bake (doubling for a friend who just had a baby).  This is a family favorite recipe!

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  Pizza Party Friday Night and for me Paleo Apple-Cinnamon Pancakes

Saturday:  Shrimp and Avocado Taco Salad

Sunday:  YOYO (you’re on your own!)

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don’t forget to join our growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

My favorite menu planning resource:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

10 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ May 11/15

Diane Balch says

Your mother’s day sounds very relaxing. We meet up with my mom and had a lovely lunch out.

Kate @ Teaching What Is Good says

What a lovely Mother’s Day breakfast for you! I’m beginning to post MY menu along with my family’s menu. Although I’m no longer doing strictly paleo, I am definitely close. :D

Thanks for hosting so faithfully week after week!

Chaya says

Thanks for hosting and giving us the opportunity to find so many good meals.

BeBetsy says

Greetings, We hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day and that this week treats you well. We once again thank you for hosting a great party. Keep up the good work.

Denise W. & Aubrie B.

Katie says

This look absolutely delicious! Thank you for this mealplan. I’ll have to try this myself sometime soon!

The point of the Paleo diet is, and I feel some people forget this, to not only diet, but to eat delicious foods at the same time. It’s the only diet I’ve come across that cuts out food groups, yet still focusses on everyone’s need to eat great food.

I’m a real foodie, and would not survive on any other diet, but Paleo has been very good for me. I’ve written about one of my favourite cookbooks:

Jean says

Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother’s Day. Thanks for hosting and keeping us all on track with planning our menus. Hope you have a great week!

Marcia Francois says

I also had breakfast in bed – it’s the best :)

What are your love languages, Laura?