There are many ways to keep your purse organized and my wonderful contributor, Kristin, just recently shared a great post on 8 Ways to Keep Your Purse Organized. Today I want to share with you what I use to keep my own purse organized. I use an amazing purse organizer called the Purse Perfector and I never have to dig through my purse and can quickly and easily find exactly what I need when I need it.
If you’ve been a long time reader here, then you’ve heard me singing the praises of this perfect purse organizer a time or two. I even included it, in January, in a post I did on some of my favorite organizing products. I wanted to come back to you today to tell you a little more about why this particular purse organizer has changed my life. I’ve been using it nearly every single day for the past 5 years (in the video I say 8 (no idea why!) but I meant to say 5) and I would never use a product that long if it wasn’t simply amazing. Trust me, an organizing junkie likes her options and tends to change things up frequently. Yep.
I remember when Lyn, the owner of Purse Perfector, first contacted me about doing a review of her product all those years ago. It was the first purse organizer I’d ever used and while I liked it right away, I didn’t have anything to compare it to. I really fell in LOVE with the Purse Perfector once I started to test out other purse organizers on the market. That’s when I realized how much better this one is and now I don’t even hesitate to recommend it. In fact, I even stopped wasting my time on trying out other organizers for my purse, there is just no need.
All of this:
Fits neatly into this:
So many reasons I love it:
- It is made out of a durable nylon and can take some serious wear and tear. You won’t have to worry about this one falling apart on you.
- It stands on it’s own so you never have to worry about it falling over and the contents spilling out.
- It’s easy to clean (machine washable too!)
- When you open your purse, everything faces towards you…unlike some organizers that circle your purse. I can immediately see what’s inside.
- The back is taller than the front which is nice if you have taller items (like glasses) to store. I can put them in the back and not have them hinder my view of the other compartments.
- It’s got a nice big compartment in the middle perfect for a wallet, makeup case, mini iPad or Kindle.
- Easy to reach slots in the front and back for easy access to business cards, visa/debit cards or hotel room key cards.
- It holds so much and is so versatile for all sorts of different needs.
- It unzips to become two different organizers to accommodate smaller purses if needed.
- You can easily move the Purse Perfector and its contents from one purse to another in no time flat. No longer a hassle to quickly change purses on the fly.
- It comes in a variety of colors and two different sizes.
I don’t often gush on products but for this one I have no problem at all loving on it for all the world to hear. Here’s the video link if you want to watch the gushing in action :)
Lyn is not sponsoring this post (although I am using my affiliate link* because I love it so much!) but she has kindly donated the prizes for today’s giveaway. Thanks Lyn!
One lucky winner from this giveaway will win TWO Purse Perfectors, one Large Navy with Silver and one Medium Berry. Keep both or keep one and share the second one with a friend. Your choice!
To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. You’ll see that I’ve added a fun quick poll as a mandatory option but after that you can do any of the other options as well if you like for bonus entries. Sweet! If you don’t see the form right away, please give it a minute as it is sometimes slow to load. Giveaway open to US and Canadian residents and will end Wednesday, March 4th at 4:00 pm PST. Winner will be selected at random using Rafflecopter. Good luck!
*This post contains affiliate links – this does not mean you pay any extra for the product when you purchase through my link. It just means I made it easier for you to find what you might like and I make a few cents if you purchase. Thank you for supporting me and my site!*
You may also like -