Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! Whether you are here for some quick and easy recipe ideas or sharing your own weekly menu plan with us I’m so glad you stopped by!!
I’m happy to say that after our day of snow fall last week it is all gone now. Whew, I was not ready for that. We spent some time on Saturday getting the yard ready and pulling the snow blower out of the shed and into the garage just to be on the safe side though. You just never know around here :)
Now it’s time to get those menus planned for the week. You’ll feel sooo organized knowing what you’ll be having for dinner each night. Less stressed too!
Menu Planning Resources:
The Ultimate Healthy Living bundle that I mention last week includes many menu planning resources to help you get healthy dinners on the table each night. Look at them all:
- 7 Day Real Food Challenge: Winter Menu by Roxanne King @ The Holistic Mama ($19.00)
- 22 Days to a Fresh Start by Tiffany @ Don’t Waste the Crumbs ($1.99)
- How to Become a Better Home Cook by Lindsay Moe @ The Live-In Kitchen ($7.00)
- Making Organic Food Affordable: A Step-by-Step Approach for Lowering Your Costs by 50% or More by Tara Wagner @ Sustainable Baby Steps ($18.00)
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith @ The Nourishing Home ($7.95)
- Meals ePlanner by Jennifer Tankersley @ ListPlanIt ($5.00)
- Money Saving Mom’s Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal Paine @ Money Saving Mom® ($2.99)
- Recipe Binder Printables by Laura Smith @ IHeartPlanners ($10.00)
Plus you’ll get this awesome bonus!
One of the bonuses you get with this bundle is a 3 month premium membership to Tradishen. Tradishen is the premier 100% real food recipe and meal planning service, excellent for busy families and anyone needing help creating their weekly menu plans. The site is loaded with hundreds of real food recipes created by well known bloggers. A premium membership gives you access to various levels of meal planning, grocery lists, as well as videos and articles on basic kitchen concepts.
Just all the menu planning resources alone are valued at over $115.00 but you can purchase the entire bundle for only $29.97!! Isn’t that awesome?
In addition, look at all the recipe ebooks you’ll get:
All these menu planning resources will be sure to make your life so much easier. In total you’ll get over $1000.00 worth of ebooks for just $29.97! I purchased this bundle for myself and loved it so much I had to tell you about it. For more details on all the ebooks included (so many!!) and to purchase visit HERE. Don’t forget today is the last day to get it!
My Weekly Menu Plan:
Monday: Breakfast for Dinner: Gluten Free Pancakes served with breakfast sausage and fruit
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Au Jus Beef Sandwiches
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Honey Maple BBQ Ribs served with mashed potatoes and broccoli
Thursday: Leftover buffet
Friday: Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce
Saturday: Slow Cooker Potato and Corn Chowder
Sunday: Church brunch potluck ~ Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread with a Maple Pecan Glaze
Have a great week everyone!!
WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU PLAN THIS WEEK? JOIN US!
Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.
More family favorite recipes here.
Don’t forget to join the growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!
You may also like -