Menu Plan Monday ~ Oct 14/13

MPM-Fall

I’m back!  Thank you so much to Tammy at Skinny Mom’s Kitchen for hosting here for me last week while I was visiting with my family in Ontario.  She did an awesome job!

Yesterday we celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving.  We had a most delicious dinner at a friend’s house.  The best part was the gluten free, dairy free apple crisp.  Oh my was it ever good.  It’s my most favorite dessert of all time but this was my first time having a gluten free version.  I was a very happy girl!  I asked her for the recipe so hopefully I can share it with you soon.

So because of the holiday, today is a day off for us and we are going to relax and take it easy.  It’s so nice to be home with my kids and husband again.  I hate being away from them for so long.

Menu Planning Resource:

Bekah over at Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot is offering free printables on her site to help you with keeping your freezer and pantry organized.  Check them out and download here.

Free Freezer Inventory Printable

Have a super week everyone!  Can’t wait to see what you’ll be eating this week :)

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday:  Thanksgiving leftovers

Tuesday:  Fresh Broccoli & Chicken Pasta Toss

Wednesday:  Enchilada Casserole

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  Pizza Sandwiches

Saturday:  Honey Garlic Pork Chops served with rice and corn

Sunday:  YOYO (you’re on your own)

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU PLAN THIS WEEK?  JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don’t forget to join the growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

Comments

32 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ Oct 14/13

SusieQTpies says

Thanks for the weekly party! I love looking at all the menus!

Happy Thanksgiving!

April says

The honey garlic pork chops look delicious! I think they might need to be on our menu next week!

Becki - Sweetly B Squared says

Hey! I put Enchilada Casserole on ours before I saw yours… I’ll have to go compare recipes and see if I like yours better ;)

TJ says

Hi, Laura! I really appreciate the link-up, but, boy does it give me a hassle when I try to link up. It keeps saying I don’t have a link back and I do in the post. I’ve tried for the last 20 minutes to get my link up, and still keeps saying there’s no link back. :-(

TJ says

Even tried putting a link on all pages and it still says no link back. :-/

Sorry you are having difficulties. I even tried linking up for you and got the same message even though I can clearly see that you do indeed have a backlink. That is so weird. I’m not really sure why it isn’t working. Maybe try linking directly to the MPM post: http://orgjunkie.com/2013/10/menu-plan-monday-oct-1413.html

Not sure if that will help but it’s worth a try.

Laura

• 6.2.1
        TJ says

Hi, Laura. Thanks for the quick reply! I tried doing the link to the post too, and same thing (even waited a couple hours in case it was caching). Still won’t allow it. It does this every week I link up, but usually after I try like 10 times, it finally takes. Today, though, it still hasn’t been working.

Janet says

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day off.

Rona B says

Happy Belated Canadian Thanksgiving!

Comments