Menu Plan Monday ~ April 1/2013

mpm chalkboard

Happy Easter Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a super fabulous weekend.  My kids are on spring break this week so I’m excited to take it easy and hang out with them.  Have you already had spring break in your area?

happy-easter-peeps

The cute little Easter peep treat bags I made for my youngest son’s grade 2 class.  The printable was from Hello Cuteness awhile ago however it’s no longer available I don’t think.

I’m keeping this short and sweet today but I do hope you all take time to plan your menu for this week.  You’ll be so glad you did!

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday: Our Easter Dinner ~ Slow Cooker Honey-Glazed Ham and Special Twice-Baked Potatoes served with Maple Baby Carrots

Tuesday:  Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo

Wednesday:  Smothered Aussie Chicken served with fries and spinach salad

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  Crockpot Brown & Maple Sugar Pork Tenderloin served with rice and broccoli

Saturday:  Turkey Meatloaf (family favorite!) served with roasted red potatoes and corn

Sunday:  Picking night!

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?  JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don’t forget to join the growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

Comments

11 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ April 1/2013

Kimberley says

It is spring break here too…..and the weather is finally starting to warm up! Thanks for hosting yet another Menu Plan Monday, my fav linky ever!!

Miz Helen says

Good Morning Laura,
    Have a great week and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

SnoWhite @ Finding Joy in My Kitchen says

Happy Easter Monday to you too! We had spring break a long time ago (3 weeks ago already!), but I do get a 4-day weekend because I have today off.

I hope you enjoy the Aussie chicken!

Mary Claire says

Happy Easter Monday! That crockpot pork tenderloin looks scrumptious! I wanted to link up this week, but I have too many leftover/eat out nights this week. I guess I’ll have to wait until next week!

Janet @ Frugal & Focused says

Enjoy your Spring Break. We’ve already had ours but got to follow it up with a three day weekend for Easter.

Jen@Making Our Life Matter says

Still have trouble getting back into menu planning. I didn’t do a post, but I do have a semi-menu plan this week:

Monday~homemade mac n’ cheese with stewed tomatoes
    Tuesday~Chicken fingers
    Wednesday~OYO
    Thursday~Cheater’s lasagna
    Friday~pizza
    Saturday~TBD

Could sure use some inspiration!

Kelly @ Dysfunctionally Functional says

Our Spring (Easter) Break ends today…the kiddos are going back to school tomorrow. Thankfully. I love my kiddos, but they were little hellions this holiday week. I can’t wait for some quiet tomorrow! Have a great week!

Jamie says

Thanks for hosting and I hope you guys like that skinny Alfredo recipe!
    ~Jamie