Menu Plan Monday ~ June 11/12

Hi all, I got home late last night from an amazing weekend with lovely ladies at a Beth Moore conference in Calgary.  It truly was incredible worshiping with thousands of other ladies and listening to Beth teach on God’s word.  Here’s the only picture I took the entire weekend!

In case you missed last week’s guest post from Tammy at Skinny Mom’s Kitchen on How to Organize Your Weight Loss, I highly recommend checking it out.  So much helpful information!

Recipe Highlight:

Last week’s recipe highlight goes to the Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna.  I did make a few changes to it though.  First I used fresh ravioli instead of frozen and on the last layer added some sauteed mushrooms (yum!) with a little bit of water to accommodate for the fresh over frozen ravioli.  I also used turkey sausage instead of the Italian pork called for.  It was super delicious!!

Here’s what’s on my menu plan for this week:

Monday:  Taco Biscuit Bake served with green salad

Tuesday:  Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki served with rice and broccoli

Wednesday:  Slow Cooked Pork Roast served with scalloped potatoes and corn

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  Quick Homemade Pizza

Saturday:  Baked Macaroni and Cheese

Sunday:  YOYO (you’re on your own)

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?  JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Comments

22 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ June 11/12

Angela says

I *love* Beth Moore!!! Hope you are inspired all week long… and beyond ;)

Rita says

I love Beth Moore. I’ll bet that was one wonderful time!

Rachel says

Oh Laura – I’m so glad you got the chance to see Beth and hear from God’s Word. I have no doubt it was a refreshing weekend! I’ve seen her once before and it was so awesome! :)

Looks like a yummy week at your place!!

Elizabeth@Table for Five says

First official day of Summer Break! I’m planning out breakfast and lunch as well as dinner, so that I’m not caught off guard when the kids ask ‘what’s for lunch?” lol

have a great week!

Elizabeth says

I’ve done 2 of Beth Moore’s bible studies. Such an inspiring woman!

Frugal Mom says

Great weekly plan the baked ravoli is so easy I sometimes call it lazy man’s lasagna

Tammy @ Skinny Mom's Kitchen says

The baked ravioli sounds delish – will have to try that soon. Just linked to my menu plan and make ahead action plan. Have a great week Laura! And thanks again for letting me guest post on your awesome blog.

~ Tammy @ Skinny Mom’s Kitchen

Jami @ An Oregon Cottage says

What a great opportunity you had to hear Beth Moore and be refreshed that way.

The baked ravioli looks great and I’m adding the chicken teriyaki to my slow-cooker pinboard for sure!

Paige @ Not Missing a Thing! says

I’ve heard great things about Beth Moore. There’s something truly wonderful about worshiping with such a large group of believers! Maybe it’s a tiny glimpse of heaven.

Steph (The Cheapskate Cook) says

Thanks for hosting! Ravioli as a casserole sounds so interesting. Might check out your crockpot chicken teriyaki too!

Janet @ Frugal & Focused says

Glad you had such an uplifting weekend! Your entire menu sounds delicious, especially the ravioli lasagna from last week.

Suzi says

Howdy….I am linky person 130 and this is my first time doing the link thing. Where it said name, I put in my name (silly me) and not the name of my page. If you can edit it to say “Budget Challenge Menu Plan” it would be awesome. If you can’t, I’ll chalk it up to a learning experience.

thanks,
    Suzi

Veggiemomof2 says

I did the same thing when I went to a Beth Moore convention. I was so excited to be there & listen to her live that I took tons of notes, but not a single picture.

jamie says

Hi Laura, I am so glad you are going to try the teriyaki chicken recipe, I hope you like it!
    ~Jamie

Nichole says

I was at Beth Moore this weekend as well! Such a great weekend. She is so inspiring and the worship was awesome!!

Wasn’t it so amazing! To worship with so many ladies will be something I never forget!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart says

Oh I’d love to hear more about your retreat. I’m sure it was fabulous. I used to go to the Women of Faith conferences and it was always so awe inspiring to worship with some many other women. Truly amazing. So glad you had a good time.
    Hugs!
    Kim

Samantha says

i am so jealous! i love beth moore!!! would love to have been there! :-)

Susanne says

Man, I wish I’d known Beth Moore was in Calgary! How did I miss that? I don’t think I saw one advertisement around here for it. We could have met up.

Comments