Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 1st - %%sitetitle%%

Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 1st

I’m still here in Ontario having a fabulous time.  Blissdom Canada came and went and was such an amazing conference.  One of the highlights for me of course was finally getting to meet Tanna from Complete Organizing Solutions!  She is the sweetest and now my new packing hero.  I was amazed at her one small suitcase.  I had one extra large suitcase and 5 bags for the same amount of time…sheesh!  What can I say I like to be prepared for anything :)

Another highlight was having dinner one night with Ann Douglas, Canadian parenting expert and author of 28 books.  Very exciting!  I met many other wonderful ladies (too many to mention here) and enjoyed learning a little more about social media and business.

So I must say I’ve been enjoying some very delicious meals this past week and not having to cook is such a treat.  It’s back to the cooking grind on Thursday for me though :)

Here’s what’s on the menu:

Monday: Ham and homemade macaroni and cheese

Tuesday: Beef Stew (family favorite)

Wednesday: Dinner out

Thursday: Skillet Tacos (family favorite)

Friday: Homemade Pizza (dough from the bread machine)

Saturday: Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake

Simple Supper Sunday

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU TODAY?

Menu Plan Monday guidelines and banner selections are here.

Comments

24 Responses to “Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 1st”

Oooh, we need more details on Blissdom Canada! Do share!

Char says:

Glad you had a great time at Blissdom! Conferences are such a great way to meet new people, reinforce existing friendships and learn!

Have a great week!

Looks like you had a great time! What a great picture!
    Yummy week too! Thanks for hosting!
    ~Liz

Kerri says:

Yum…I’m grabbing the pasta bake recipe for later in the month!! Thanks.

Glad to hear you had such a great time at the conference. Have a great week.

Tiffany says:

Sounds like a wonderful time at the conference! Thanks for hosting MPM every week!

Tanna says:

I still can’t believe we finally got to meet! I had an amazing time! I rode on the shuttle with Tammi from My Organized Chaos and she saw my suitcase and asked if that was all I brought… LOL Yes I am a light packer!
    Enjoy the family and have a safe trip home!

Miz Helen says:

Looks like you are having so much fun! Your menu looks great and one of our families favorite is Beef Stew. Thank you for hosting and have a great week!
    Miz Helen

When I went to BlogHer Food in San Francisco and the International Food Blogger Conference in Seattle the best part was meeting bloggers I had met online. Every one of the gluten-free bloggers (and the non GF, too) I met were just delightful and fun. Sure the food was great and I learned a lot, but I made friends that will remain a part of my life and my support network. So glad you are getting a dose of that too.

Thanks again for the link up! It helps me stay accountable to planning my menus for the week! :)

Mel Cole says:

Weee! my second time to be in this meme! Thanks for the linky.

My Menu Monday Here

debi9kids says:

Looks like a good menu for the week :)

ps Jealous that you attended Blissdom. That is one that I really want to go to.

Nisha says:

That Beef Stew sounds so yummy right now on this cold morning!

Thanks for the Linkup!

Hope says:

Loving switching over to my fall menu!

For some reason, I can’t get mine to link this week :( Glad you’re having lots of fun!

Kat says:

Great inspiration! I couldn’t get my name to go longer than it is, but this is my first time and my blog focuses on one global region a week…this week is Hungary! Lots of yummy stuff to try this week!

maggie says:

Those are so awesome. This month I’m starting a new series, take the hectic out of the Holidays.
    It will have ideas for recipes, drinks, craft etc..
    Stop by and share some of your favorite ideas , tips n tricks that helped you during the holidays…at http://passionatelyartistic.com.
    Maggie

Candi says:

We actually tried that same recipe from Kraft for the 3 Cheese Penne Pasta Bake. I used leftover chicken from my crock pot rotisserie chicken and it turned out so yummy! It’s a great recipe.

I don’t see where to post links this week. My Meal Plan isn’t super exciting this week, but I’ll share it anyway.

Enjoy!

Tifani says:

I’m excited to try the beef stew. I have some serious carnivores in this house.

I linked up for Menu Planning Monday, but it doesn’t show a link for my name. I didn’t know if I just have to wait for you to confirm it, but I did notice that there was a link for someone who posted after me… so I was just checking to make sure I am not doing something wrong. Thanks!

Alea says:

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I hope to one day make it to a blogging conference; they seem to be very encouraging!

Jane says:

Sounds like a great menu plan! Your beef stew sounds fabulous, it’s going on my menu plan for next week!

Becky L says:

Sounds like you had a good trip. I want to thank you for telling me about the notebook you use for menu planning and shopping lists and just about anything that you take with you. I love mine and I use it alot…just a regular spiral notebook. I’ve quit taking small pieces of paper with me alot of times. I make sure I have my notebook in my possession when I leave the store, even putting it in a bag to make sure it goes home with me. It’s my brain outside my brain!
    My hubby works day shift now so he’s been making meals for me on days I work. So yesterday I made a chicken/chili recipe, then I put together the meatloaf last night, he cooked it this evening then made the biscuit wrapped part over it and cooked it longer. He said he worked really hard at that….well, he did and I appreciated him doing it right after he got home and then had the tv on so loud when I came in, he was listening to election results of eastern US. He was in the other room out of ear shot so I turned it down……and tomorrow is crockpot chicken then add it to mini ravioli and some sauce, with veggies. Pork loin chops on Thurs. Fish on Friday……….thanks for being an inspiration!

Comments