I’m currently out of town traveling with my hubbie as he interviews for a new job. It is scary and exciting all at the same time. Thank you so much to all of you that have emailed and commented that you have been praying for our family. I am immensely blessed to have you all in my life, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am encouraged and hopeful about the possibilities God has in store for us in the next couple of weeks and months.
I also want to thank each of you that completed Org Junkie’s Reader Survey. Oh my goodness you blew me away with your amazing comments, I so wasn’t expecting that. I appreciate everything you had to say and will definitely be taking all your suggestions and organizing questions into consideration for the new year. I have so many ideas swirling through this head of mine as a result of your excellent participation.
Some of you were asking about Org Junkie’s Monthly Round-Up and whether or not I’d be bringing it back for 2010. To keep things fresh around here, I’ve decided not to repeat that one again in the new year but will instead bring back the 30 Day Organizational Challenge in some format. I still have to work out all the details but as always I’m open to suggestions.
I have selected a winner for the totally cute and fun apron and that lucky lady (hi Julie!) has already been emailed. Oh and just in case anyone is wondering, before I looked at any of the survey results I moved all your email addresses over to a separate excel spreadsheet, selected the random winner via random.org and then deleted all the email addresses once my winner had confirmed. Now, to keeps things completely anonymous, there are absolutely no email addresses attached to any of the results at all.
Speaking of results, I thought you might be interested in a few:
- my average reader is a 37 year old married woman with two children
- 89% of my readership lives in the US
- an equal number of you work full time outside the home as are full time homemakers
- 56% of you are currently menu planners (yay!) with 42% interested in starting (you can totally do it!)
- 43% classify yourselves as somewhat disorganized but trying to get a handle on it (which explains why you are here, awesome!)
- the top two organization struggles are clutter control and daily maintenance so I’ll definitely focus more on those two topics in the upcoming months
Thank you again ladies (and my two male readers!), I’ll chat with ya all later. I’ve got to go warm up, it sure is cold here :)
You may also like -