Command Central Round-Up & Giveaway
** Updated to add: Winner is Jamie of Grace (upon Grace)! **
Hello friends! As you know this month through Org Junkie’s Monthly Organizing Round-Up we are tackling our Command Centers in time for starting the school year off on the right foot. I had totally hoped to spend some more time on this topic than I have but with everything going on I just haven’t been able to. So this month I want to do things just a little bit differently. In order to offer you as much inspiration as possible and because I think this is such an essential part of EVERY home, I’m going to go ahead and put up the Mr. Linky today and open it up to anyone who would like to share what they do to keep their homes running efficiently. How do you manage the school papers, schedules, to do’s, etc.? Show us a picture, describe how you do it, share any special products you use.
I’m hoping this will compile a big list of Command Central ideas to highlight the many various ways there are to organize in this area. No one way is right or wrong. We all have different needs and requirements, so hopefully you’ll find something here that will inspire you to create something for your own home, if you haven’t already.
One random participant will receive BOTH of these fabulous prizes:
The second prize is an AWESOME tool for organizing very important papers. It’s called the Fridge File and you can read my review about it here. The winner will be able to choose between the white or blue one.
Both of these tools keep my day organized and running very smoothly.
* your post link does not have to be current
* you must include at least one picture of your command central in your post – this month “before and after” pictures are not necessary. Of course these are the most inspiring of all so if you have them please share.
* please link directly to your command central post and not to your home page to make it easier to find in the future
* please link to this post within your post so others can also see the list of ideas for inspiration and encouragement
* I reserve the right to delete any links that don’t follow the posted rules
* deadline to have your link submitted for prize consideration is Friday, September 4th by 6:00 pm PST. Draw will take place shortly thereafter. The winner will be chosen from the Mr. Linky list below by random generator.
That’s it! Please encourage others to link up if they have a post they’d be willing to submit. The more ideas we get the more inspiration we provide. Here is a quick twitter update if you’d like to use it:
Check out the Command Central Organizing RoundUp at @orgjunkie. Link up & share your own ideas & pictures. Details here http://tiny.cc/jpPql