Family Travel Checklist

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a great day which I’m so thankful about considering last year’s birthday left a little something to be desired. Not only did I get to travel in my vehicle BY MYSELF for two hours (an hour each way) to visit a friend blasting my music and singing at the top of my lungs (really I can’t even remember the last time I got to do this!) but I also got to go to my happy place and do a little organizing. After lunch it was off to the spa for a much needed massage and let me just be clear here, until you’ve had your butt massaged you really haven’t lived. No kidding.

My family gave me a beautiful cake stand called Crazy Daisy, isn’t that such a great name! I just love the pattern of it, it reminds me a little of my blog!

So in honor of my birthday and the approaching summer holiday season I have a little gift for YOU. Finally, with a little help from Melanie at Blogging Basics 101, I have figured out how to include pdf documents (you may be sorry, have I mentioned how much I love lists?) in my posts.

I created this simple Family Travel Checklist for my own summer travels last summer. I wanted a checklist with columns for each person in the family so I could remember specific items for each of us. It worked really well. I do hope it helps you as well. Thank you for coming here day after day and putting up with my freakness. I do appreciate each and every one of you!

Download the file by clicking below:

Family Travel Checklist

Now go get your butt massaged, you’ll thank me later :)

*****************

PS: Just a reminder for those of you participating in the Playroom Round-Up this month, I’ll be putting up Mr. Linky on Friday, June 27th. Thanks!

Filed under: My Life, Printables, Travel/Auto Organization
The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

Comments

36 Responses to Family Travel Checklist

Annie says

It was a great day, I’m so glad you came out to help me!!

You’re such a great friend!

kristi says

Happy Birthday (a day late)! Your plate is so cute just like I imagine you to be. Thanks for creating such an informative and helpful blog. You rock!

Joyfully,
    Kristi

Sandy@Reluctant Ente says

YOU ARE ALWAYS SO HELPFUL!

COME CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY! AND YES, YOU CAN BE ELIGIBLE TOO :))

SANDY

Stephani says

The travel check list is just what I’ve been looking for! We’re taking our first family trip to Atlanta the first week of October and I’m trying to plan early. I’m flying alone with my 1 and 3 year olds! Eek!

A Mom Anonymous says

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad to hear it was a good day!
    Thanks for the checklist. Perfect timing since this very thing kept me awake at 4 am running through a mental list in my head!

Tanna says

Happy Birthday! I do love that cake stand, perfect colors.

Sandra says

Happy Birthday Laura! That cake stant is GORGEOUS, I love the design and the colors :)

Aimee says

This will be great to use. Thanks!

Kristy says

Oh, wow, I love that cake stand! Any idea where they got it?

Mrs. Wilson says

Your husband got that for you, hey? hee hee hee Love it!

THANK YOU for that list … it couldn’t come at a better time!!!!!!

Katrina (Callapidder says

Thanks so much for the checklist, Laura! We’re doing several mini-trips this summer and this list will come in very handy!

Lori says

Oh hallelujuah! I am planning a big vacation in December and I was hoping I would come across a list like this! Thanks Laura!!! First my menu, and now my packing! You are the best!

Katie says

I love massages! I always tell hubby that a massage gift card is the perfect gift for any occassion for me. Heck, there doesn’t even need to be an occassion, just buy me a massage!

And I agree, the butt thing is awesome, even though it totally freaked me out at first:)

Angi says

I love the cake plate, it is so cute! I also like the list – now do you have a camping one? Otherwise, I need to create my own :)

Kristy, my hubby just got it at the local jewellry store but if you google crazy daisy up it pops. It appears to be out of the UK.

Katie, yep it freaked me out at first too but I had siatica at the time and it’s the only thing that brought me relief.

Angie, I don’t have a camping one but I’m working on it as we are going camping very soon!

Shilah says

I love the check list. Oh by the way I am a massage therapist. I was just cracking up about the butt massage thing. It does feel awesome doesn’t it?! It’s unbelievable how much tension we have in our butts.

Barb Szyszkiewicz, sfo says

Happy birthday! What a cute cake plate. The pattern is so cheerful.
    Thanks for the pack list. I always appreciate forms!

Supercool Mom says

Happy Birthday! Thanks so much for sharing your talents and inspiration!

Shannon says

Love the plate, very cute!! I also have a family travel check list, I thought I was the only one, lol.

Alisha says

Happy Birthday to you! That is an awesome cake!

Niki says

Happy Birthday, hope you had a great one. Never heard of a butt massage…
    We are planning a trip soon so I will be using your list to help me stay on track. Thanks for this.

LisaC says

I second the freaking out over butt massage idea. BUT it is fabulous. FABULOUS!! It relieves tension in my lower back and legs. F A B U L O U S!

ter says

Happy Birthday! :)

Cat says

Happy Birthday!!!! I am so glad you had a wonderful ME day. I love that pattern also.

Hugs!!

Happy Belated Birthday. My wedding anniversary was today. It’s been a bit of a stressful week so haven’t been able to read your blog in a couple of days. Hope it gets better soon.

Bev Coggins says

Happy Birthday, Laura! Sounds like a wonderful day!

Great list – I’m going to link to it on my blog, if you don’t mind. Aren’t lists wonderful? :-)

Joan says

Thanks for the checklist. It’s great! Do you have anymore hidden away? ;-)

Leigh Anne says

Laura,

Just today I was struggling with figuring out how to add a PDF to my blog – do you have a link for the article at Blogging 101 that would help me? Thanks!

Karen says

Thank you so much:) We are leaving for Disneyland in 11 days and I TRY to be VERY organized….this will help:)

Beth Burton says

Ahhh, from one organizing junkie to another..thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Zarina says

Thank you so much for the checklist!!
    You are very helpful.
    I will recommend them for other families too.

Sara says

Thanks for this checklist! I can’t tell you how helpful this was for us when we took the little ones overseas.

Comments