Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!
- Affiliate links are included in this post. This means I make a small commission should you purchase product using these links. This is at no extra cost to you.
Hi friends! How are you today? We had a weekend with fabulous weather and I was able to get all my flower pots planted. I’ll still continue to bring them inside at night for a week or two yet but we are so close now!
For my readers with young kiddos, I’m excited to tell you about a free webinar happening this week. Read all about it below.
Building Less Stress, Healthier Families:
I know we’ve all been cooking at home more these past few months, but do you ever wish you had a neighbor over the fence who could help you keep things just a little bit healthier, but without going crazy trying to do too much at once?
Katie Kimball, mom of 4 and blogger who writes about connecting families around healthy food, is that person. And she will be presenting about “Building Less Stressed, Healthier Families” online this week!
What can you expect in this FREE event? Here’s the breakdown:
- Brain-Based Eating: Finding Peace at the Dinner Table with Simple Strategies for Mental and Physical Health
- 3-Step Process to Get Kids to Eat More Vegetables Without Stressing You Out
- Super Practical Action Steps for Busy Parents – You’ll Leave Feeling Like You Know Exactly What to Do (& that it’s totally possible!)
- The One Most Important Habit to Teach Kids About Eating (& it Has Nothing to Do With Healthy Food!)
- One Simple Question to Help You Choose Healthy Food in the Grocery Store
Grab your seat now for this free 1-hour live event that will change your parenting forever! Did you know brain science can help us be less stressed at dinner, find healthy meals AND help kids eat better? Prepare to be amazed with simple, practical strategies to make it happen in your home!
Join Katie on Thursday, May 20 at 3pm EST (12pm PST) for this event (signing up also gets you the replay in case you can’t make it live).
Here’s what my family will be eating for dinner this week.
My Weekly Menu Plan:
Monday: Roasted Shrimp and Asparagus
Tuesday: Easy Steak Fajitas
Wednesday: Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken served with rice and broccoli
Thursday: Leftover buffet
Saturday: Easy Low Carb Meat Sauce
Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)
Have a wonderful week everyone!!
WHAT ARE YOU EATING THIS WEEK? SHARE RECIPES AND MENUS BELOW!
Guidelines and recipe helpers are here.
More awesome recipes on my Pinterest boards here.
Don’t forget to join our growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!
Favorite menu planning resources:
Plan to Eat ~ helps you organize your own menu planning (affiliate link):
Eat at Home ~ they do the menu planning done for you (affiliate link):