Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!
- Affiliate links are included in this post. This means I make a small commission should you purchase product using these links. This is at no extra cost to you.
Hi everyone, how are you? Let me start by saying I hope those of you in the US have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week. I know it’s going to look different this year but I hope you are able to make the most of it despite everything going on.
We celebrated my youngest son’s birthday yesterday. He turned 15 years old. I can hardly believe it. His love language is food and he was very specific about what he wanted to eat all day. Breakfast consisted of croissants, poached eggs and bacon, lunch was a Subway sub and dinner was Panago pizza which is a real treat to him because we always make our own. And all of it of course on the special birthday plate. He was a very happy boy!
Black Friday Sales
Plan to Eat:
This is a heads up to watch for the Plan to Eat ANNUAL 50% off sale that starts this Friday. You do not want to miss it! The sale only runs for 4 days and it’s the only sale they do the entire year. Plan to Eat is a tool that I have been recommending for years. It’s awesome and so easy to use whether on your desktop or on their app. I wrote all about it on this post HERE. Make sure to add this sale to your Black Friday shopping list! Visit their site HERE on Friday to grab this terrific deal!
Kids Cook Solo Program:
Kids Cook Real Food is back with a 50% off sale on their Kids Cook Solo program. This is a new Independent Training Program that gives young cooks confidence in the kitchen! Here’s what the program includes:
- 15 professionally filmed video lessons so that your child knows exactly how to be safe in the kitchen.
- 14 basic kitchen skills
- Membership area with zero distractions or outside links, so screen time is limited and productive.
- 12 months access, at your own pace
- Kid-friendly recipes that are easy to follow – students can print them off OR work from a tablet in the kitchen.
- New training just for kids on cleaning up and how to give a short presentation.
- Kid-friendly recipes, 100% read food.
- Instruction directly to children with 5% adult supervision.
Go HERE for all the details. Sale has already started and runs until Dec 2nd.
Both of these would make such a great gift!
Here’s what we’ll be eating this week for dinner.
My Weekly Menu Plan:
Monday: Paleo Ham & Potato Soup
Tuesday: Rosemary Roasted Chicken Breasts served with rice and broccoli
Wednesday: Easy Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner
Thursday: Leftover buffet
Friday: Pizza Party Friday Night with bread machine pizza dough and for me Mushroom Spinach Frittata
Saturday: Italian Sausage Cauliflower Rice Skillet
Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)
Have a wonderful week everyone!!
WHAT ARE YOU EATING THIS WEEK? SHARE RECIPES AND MENUS BELOW!
Guidelines and recipe helpers are here.
More awesome recipes on my Pinterest boards here.
Don’t forget to join our growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!
Favorite menu planning resources:
Plan to Eat ~ helps you organize your own menu planning (affiliate link):
Eat at Home ~ they do the menu planning done for you (affiliate link):