Happy new year friends! I promised I’d come back this week and tell you all about this year’s Healthy Meal Planning Bundle put together by the Ultimate Bundles team. You already know that I’m a huge advocate for menu planning simply because of how much difference it has made in my own life. I’d be so lost without it. SO LOST. And yet I still know so many people who have never tried menu planning before. Or maybe you have tried it and couldn’t get the hang of it. Well today’s resource bundle is going to be a huge help to either starting or getting back on track with menu planning. And this collection has been totally created with your health in mind as well. Yay, healthy meal planning help is here!
(please note that affiliate links are used below but this is at no extra cost to you)
We all know healthy meals don’t just happen (wouldn’t that be nice?). I’ve been eating Paleo for 4 years now to manage my autoimmune disease (Rheumatoid Arthritis) without medication and it is so not easy to do. I have to decide what I’m eating, make my list, buy the ingredients, and then prepare everything. I seriously could not do it every single day without a plan. That’s the reason I’ve been as successful as I have been, for as long as I have.
The path to health begins with a plan.
Meal Planning Like a Boss!
Today, you can get your hands on ready-made meal plans with a focus on quick & simple, but delicious, healthy meals – complete with shopping lists and fresh recipes – for a really great price.
It’s called the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 and here’s a taste of what it includes:
- A carefully-curated library of simple, nutritious, whole food recipes, beautifully formatted in 12 digital cookbooks.
- An easy-to-use index for every single recipe, to help you sort by food allergy, eating style, quick meals, cooking method, and more.
- 30+ unique made-for-you meals plans complete with grocery lists and prep reminders (4-week dinner plans, school & work lunch plans, breakfast rotations, party plans, and more!)
- Meal planning printables for those who love paper & pen and creating their own custom plans.
- Plus healthy eating resources on clean eating, a flavor crash course (so your food tastes ah-ma-zing!), strategies for helping kids with pickiness, allergies, and more!
With the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, you’ll have hundreds of recipes available in one place, so you can find what you need quickly, without distraction. After feedback from last year’s customers, the Ultimate Bundles team created this bundle to have a clickable, convenient index. You’ll find all the recipes in one place, plus you can ignore recipes that don’t fit your family’s diet or preferences, or even find recipes that will help you use up that last bit of produce.
You also get nutritional info for every recipe, so you’ll know the macros, fiber, and fat grams for everything from that matcha tea latte to the slow cooker beef stew you’ve been craving to that decadent chocolate lava cake. They’ve even standardized every single recipe, and put them all into 12 categorized, beautifully formatted and easy to use digital cookbooks, AND made more than 30 unique and practical meal plans to go with them (grocery lists and prep plans included).
Oh, and this is the most unbelievable part: they dropped the price by $10. For just $37, you can get 1072 recipes, 40+ meal plans, meal planners and printables, plus eBooks and eCourses on topics like budgeting, flavor and teaching kids to help in the kitchen. It’s a no-brainer deal.
When you know what’s for dinner every day, you’ll be more efficient, less stressed, and you’ll have more margin in your life. While meals won’t throw themselves together, you might be surprised at how much easier (and even enjoyable) it feels.
Oh and one of my favorite tools in the bundle is a PDF file that provides you with all the printables you need to make a magnetic menu planning board. Sweet!
Get it now!
Start your New Year off right by picking up your copy of the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle right HERE. And remember this bundle is only available for purchase for the next six days.
Seriously you do not want to miss this! Because if you are anything like me, getting in and out of the kitchen fast, while still maintaining a healthy diet, is an absolute must!
Happy menu planning y’all 🙂
- *Please note that affiliate links are included in this post to make it easier for you to find what is being referenced. A small commission is made should you purchase product using these links, but this is at no extra cost to you. As always, any and all opinions are genuinely my own – or the author, in the case of posts by my guest contributors. Thank you!*