Hey everyone! Happy Monday, the day that a simple menu plan can change your life 🙂 I’ve got exciting news for you today. The Grocery Budget Makeover is once again open for registration (it only happens a couple of times a year). It’s put on by the lovely Erin Chase of the popular blog $5 Dinners. Erin knows her stuff about saving money on groceries and she shares her expertise in an awesome video course. If you’d like to learn how to slash your grocery budget while still getting delicious meals on the table, then keep reading!
What is the Grocery Budget Makeover?
The Grocery Budget Makeover is a ‘online video class’ that guides you on a journey to spending way less money on groceries than you are now. It lasts for 10 weeks and you’ll get the following:
- 10 weeks of instructional and informational videos – You’ll reframe your thoughts and learn cool new strategies – rather than a static classroom environment, you’ll feel like you’re sitting together with Erin in her kitchen chatting. You’ll learn everything from how to create time saving (instead of time sucking!) shopping lists, shopping and cooking hacks, and how to score FREE groceries. YES, FREE groceries DO exist, and you’ll be able to snag them!
- 10 weeks of worksheets and printable resources – These worksheets (combined with the videos) will be your lifeline through the makeover. They will make the strategies discussed in the videos perfect for your family and your situation. You’ll quickly identify areas to improve, and help you quickly and easily make changes in this journey.
- Cooking demo videos – Every couple weeks, Erin will share a cooking demo of a related recipe to that week’s lesson – you can learn new techniques and cook more confidently!
- Access to a super secret Facebook group – You’ll get support and actually HAVE FUN chatting with like-minded people. Hang out, inspire each other and encourage each other.
- Special Bonus 1 – a Grocery Budget Formula worksheet – save time by using this done-for-you resource!
- Special Bonus 2 – Special video for how to deal with food allergies on a budget, so you don’t spend too much on overpriced products.
- Special Bonus 3 – Special video about all the great grocery savings mobile apps so you can save from the palm of your hand.
- NEW – Special lesson on the pros and cons of online grocery shopping, grocery pickup and grocery delivery services!
- Plus other fun surprises along the way!
All the details can be found right HERE.
Here’s what my family will be eating this week.
My Weekly Menu Plan:
Monday: Paleo Chick-fil-A Recipe served with raw veggies
Tuesday: Easy Paleo Meatloaf served with baby potatoes and broccoli
Wednesday: Tomato Bun BLT
Thursday: Leftover buffet
Saturday: Chicken Salads
Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)
Have a wonderful week everyone!!
WHAT ARE YOU EATING THIS WEEK? SHARE RECIPES AND MENUS BELOW!
Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.
More family favorite recipes here.
Don’t forget to join our growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!
My favorite menu planning resource:
- *Please note that affiliate links are included in this post to make it easier for you to find what is being referenced. A small commission is made should you purchase product using these links, but this is at no extra cost to you. As always, any and all opinions are genuinely my own – or the author, in the case of posts by my guest contributors. Thank you!*