1. I’m so super excited about my family arriving today. In fact as you are reading this I will be picking my husband up from the airport and my kids and I have bets on who gets to hug him first. Something tells me I’m not going to win this one 🙂
2. So this was my front yard on March 19th of last year:
And this picture of my front yard was taken on March 31st of this year:
Oh my word, you can only imagine my delight!!
3. I have two little nieces coming today as well so I was thrilled to convert my under the coffee table basket back once again into a baby toy basket.
4. I went into our local drug store today and couldn’t believe my eyes. Baskets and more baskets. I just couldn’t resist this time, the temptation was too great. I walked out of there with this cute little chocolate brown wicker basket for only $3.99.
I’m going to use it for my hair products so I can leave them out on my vanity table without the clutter spreading as it tends to do:
5. Finally, and by far the most important, I’m thankful for my heavenly Father who sent His only son to die on the cross for our sins. The magnitude of that is more than I can even bear sometimes and I am so very grateful and humbled by the enormity of His love.