Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 9/15

Menu Plan Monday for the week of Nov 9/15. Recipe links and menu planning inspiration!!

Hi everyone! We enjoyed a beautiful snowy Sunday here yesterday.  I love the snow as long as I don’t have to drive anywhere :)

We also had a potluck after church service yesterday.  I love potlucks, which is good since I’m in charge of making sure they all run smoothly.  I like to bring easy to whip together desserts so when I saw Karen Ehman’s recipe for Cookies and Milk for a Crowd I knew it would be perfect.  What’s not to love about quick and easy and delicious?

cookies and milk dessert

Did you try any great recipes last week?  Please share!

And remember as you plan your menus this week to keep things simple!

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday:  Bacon Zucchini Mushroom Stir-Fry

Tuesday: Oven Baked Burgers served with spinach salad

Wednesday:  Lemon Ginger Chicken Thighs served with potatoes and broccoli

Thursday: Leftover buffet

Friday: Pizza Party Friday Night! and for me Dijon Maple Glazed Salmon

Saturday: Breakfast for dinner: Paleo Pancakes

Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don’t forget to join our growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

My favorite menu planning resource:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

*Please note that affiliate links are included in this post to make it easier for you to find what is being referenced. A small commission is made should you purchase product using these links, but this is at no extra cost to you. As always, any and all opinions are genuinely my own – or the author, in the case of posts by my guest contributors. Thank you!*

13 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 9/15

Rita says

We’ve already had snow here in Michigan, too. Not loving it, as I am more of a summer loving person. Still, it has its beauty. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Erin @ My Mommy World says

What a beautiful snowy scene! We don’t usually get snow here in Maryland until January or February, so we have a while to wait.

Have a good week Laura! :)

Tina says

I love your snowy picture. I love the snow too as long as I do not have to drive in it :)

Diane Balch says

Wow you really do get snow early… enjoy. Thanks for the party.

Jamie @ Medium Sized Family says

Oh, I don’t think I’m ready for snow yet. We’ve had a lot of beautiful days with windows open kind of weather lately (highly unusual for us this time of year!). Waking up to temps in the 30s wasn’t fun today.

I love pot lucks! Our family does one every other week or so and it’s great.

MelanieL says

I think Cookies and Milk for a crowd is one of the most genius desserts I’ve ever heard of!! I cannot wait to make this for my family…cookies and milk is their favorite!

Stephanie @ Sustaining the Powers says

I’ve never thought to bake burgers in the oven before. Those look yummy! And I’m a Texan living in Colorado, so looking at snow is beautiful as long as I don’t have to drive anywhere in it. We thankfully haven’t had any snowfalls yet this year, but I think we’re in for a snowy winter.

Jessica Sanders-Parmer says

Oh, I love the snowy picture! Until today it has been really warm in Virginia. I’m so looking forward to cooler weather, fires and eventually some snow.

Tanya @ Mom's Small Victories says

SNOW?!?! That’s quite a bit of snow too. It looks beautiful I agree and here in NC if we got that much snow everything would close (which is just fine by me, but then we have to make up a bunch of school days).

Thanks for hosting this delicious linkup as always!

BeBetsy says

Happy Monday,

We are so happy to be joining your party again for this week. Love your blog and all of your wonderful ideas and recipes. Keep up the great work.

Denise W. & Aubrie B.

S says

Two recipe favorites come from Taste of Home – baked ravioli and also the twice baked potato casserole. Question on the dessert- can it be made farther in advance than 2 hours or will it be too mushy? And what did you sprinkle on yours?

Laura Wittmann says

I actually made it the night before and it was great. I sprinkled chocolate chips and Skor bits on top. :)

• 11.1.1
        S says

Thanks! I am making it for a get together so am hoping it is a crowd pleaser!!