Menu Plan Monday ~ April 21/14

Menu Plan Monday for April 21/14
Hey friends, happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Ours was really quiet and relaxed, just the way I like it :)  This week is spring break in our house so my kiddos are home and we are going to try and make the most of it even though we are still not seeing spring.  This was my deck last week and we are suppose to get more snow this week.  Yikes!

Snow in April
Thank you to everyone who continues to join me here each week to share their menu plans.  I love seeing so many organized ladies out there each week.  Menu planning changed my life and I’m so glad to see that others see the benefits as well.  If you haven’t given menu planning a try yet I can’t recommend doing it more.  I would be so lost without it.  Feel free to jump in here anytime to share what you’ll be eating each week.

Recipe Highlight:

My favorite recipe last week was the Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic.  Delicious!   We used boneless, skinless chicken thighs to speed things along and well because it’s just healthier.  I love garlic, the more the better so this recipe was right up my alley :)

Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic

Menu Planning Resource:

This is a great resource if you’d like to take some time on the weekend to prepare your meals for the whole week all at once.  Check out how to put together Nine Meals in 90 Minutes.

Nine Meals in 90 Minutes

What’s On My Menu This Week:

Monday:  Zucchini Lasagna

Tuesday:  California Chicken Club Sandwich

Wednesday:  Kielbasa Pasta

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  Applesauce Pork Tenderloin served with rice and broccoli

Saturday:  Black Bean and Corn Tacos

Sunday:  YOYO (you’re on your own)

Have a great week everyone!

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU PLAN THIS WEEK?  JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don’t forget to join the growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Comments

13 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ April 21/14

Tanya M @ Mom's Small Victories says

The 40 clove chicken looks fantastic. Oy! More snow? Thanks for hosting this wonderful linkup, I love getting new menu ideas. I hope you will stop by and link up any 3 posts with my #SmallVictoriesSunday linky.

Keri says

We had a nice, quiet Easter at home too. I usually have too many things planned {dying eggs, family photos, dinner with extended family} and it was so nice to have an easy holiday.

Jean says

Oh my, please, please keep your snow. I think spring is finally here in the Midwest and I kind of like it. Thanks for hosting and keeping us all inspired to keep on planning our menus.

Ellen says

I love the 40 garlic clove chicken! I haven’t made it in a while, I’ll have to add it back in the rotation.

Janet says

Oh, look at all that snow in April. Thinking warm thoughts for you.

Thank you, we need all the help we can get :)

BeBetsy says

Hello! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Thanks for hosting another great party!! We love your blog!

Have a fantastic day,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Terri | Sugar Free Glow says

I can’t believe you have snow in April—boo!
    Love the 40 clove chicken recipe, I need to make that again soon.

Pat @ Elegantly, Gluten-Free says

Hi Laura,
    Chicken with lots of garlic? My family and I would like that! I also like that it’s a healthier dish since that’s important, too. I’ll start counting my cloves of garlic soon…
    I hope you don’t get much more snow this season — I don’t want here in Ohio, either.
    Have a great week -
    Pat

Karyn says

Not sure if you know it, but your ad banner across the top of the screen blocks me from seeing/clicking on the top three items in your drop down menus. :(

Hi Karyn, it’s not doing it for me when I check. What browser are you using?

• 9.1.1
        Karyn says

It had been doing it when I used IE at the office (not sure what version – I’m home sick today). It’s not doing it now on Mozilla though, but unfortunately I don’t have the option of downloading Mozilla at the office.

• 9.1.2