Secrets of Getting Organized

Last week I shared one organizing magazine with you and today I want to share, for two reasons, another fantastic magazine all about organizing with you.  One because it’s beautiful and showcases many terrific and do-able organizing solutions and two because I’m in it, listed as pro!!!  What, what??

Secrets of Getting Organized

Secrets of Getting Organized at orgjunkie.com
How cool is that??!!  This is actually the second time they’ve asked me to be a part of this annual Better Homes and Gardens Secrets of Getting Organized publication, the first time being in 2012.  It is such an honor and I am just as excited this time around as I was the last time it happened.  I’m really just a silly giddy goof about the whole thing :)

Thanks BHG for including me!

Secrets of Getting Organized magazine at I'm an Organizing Junkie
This edition just came out in stores last week (here in Canada anyway).  I picked my copy up at Walmart but I’ve also seen it at our local drug store and grocery store.  You’ll find my organizing tips sprinkled throughout the magazine along with the tips of many other great organizers.  The organizing candy pictures are top notch.  Oh my goodness, talk about drool city.  Here are a few pages I love.  Keep in mind that I just snapped these quick with my iPhone and they really are much more vibrant up close and personal :)

magazine picture 1
magazine picture 2
magazine picture 3
Fun, fun, fun!  So many great organizing tips and tricks all in one space.  It just doesn’t get much better than that.  Whoot!

Have you seen this magazine in a store near you?

Linking up: Thirty Handmade DaysDesign Dining and Diapers, Six Sisters Stuff, House of Rose

Filed under: My Life

Comments

9 Responses to Secrets of Getting Organized

Angela says

AWESOME! Congrats! I’ll be looking for the magazine the next time I go to the store : )

Lara says

That’s amazing! Congratulations on being a part of Better Homes and Gardens. I’ll have to check out the magazine!

-Lara

Stephanie says

That’s fantastic!! Oh I hope it’s out here already, I’m going to go look today!

MelanieL says

Congrats, I’ll have to pick a copy up next time I’m at the store, I love a good organizing magazine issue!

Meredith from Penelope Loves Lists says

Yes! I was just leafing through this mag here in CA last weekend. It looks FANTASTIC.

I was delighted to see your tips and was in the process of sending you a congrats email. Thanks for giving me the ability to do so publicly! Great work!

Renee Beaucage says

I saw this initially at Chapters here in Ontario and smiled when I saw you were in it. My first thought was “OMG I read her blog!”. And then just yesterday, while at work (Walmart), I spotted it on our shelves and began perusing it again. I wish I could have picked up a copy but I just couldn’t justify spending $9 on it :(.

Congrats Laura!

Thanks so much Renee!

frenchell says

I just grabbed a copy of this magazine this weekend. It’s exactly what I need. I’m organized (but don’t judge my purse) but it’s a cluttered organized and it drives me nuts! I love order and everything organized, but getting there sometimes feels beyond exhausting! I’m hoping I can get some great tips from this magazine.

Comments