Menu Plan Monday ~ Feb 10/14

Menu Plan Monday ~ Feb 10/14

mpmpencil
Hey folks, happy Monday to you!  Well this past week was a little rough for me as my mobility was once again restricted (more about my chronic pain here).  So with all the laying around that I’ve been doing it seems I’ve developed a bit of an obsession.  I love watching videos on You Tube and I’ve just discovered a You Tube channel called Laura in the Kitchen.  Laura is an Italian girl sharing her passion for food through video (she also has a vlogging and beauty channel).  Oh my goodness her cooking show is awesome and she literally has hundreds of recipes.  So I’ve just been watching them one after another and honestly her passion is contagious.  She is making me want to cook and bake!  Of course that could just be desperation talking as I’ve been lying her a little too long and really anything is better than that!  You all know that I don’t love to be in the kitchen but I’m feeling a little excited about the recipes I’m going to try from Laura to make my family the most awesome Valentine supper. Here is the video of what I’ll be making.

If you can’t see the video, find it here.

Looks delicious, right? Wish me luck!

Have a great week everyone!

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday:  Caprese Chicken Burgers

Tuesday:  One Skillet Baked Spahgetti

Wednesday:  Italian Sausage Sloppy Joes

Thursday:  Leftover buffet – today I’ll be making heart shaped Blue Ribbon Brownies for my son’s school party

Friday: Valentine’s Day ~ Steak, Potato Wedges, Salad and Pink Velvet Cupcakes

Saturday:  Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos with homemade corn tortillas

Sunday:  YOYO (you’re on your own)

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU PLAN THIS WEEK?  JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don’t forget to join the growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Comments

26 Responses to “Menu Plan Monday ~ Feb 10/14”
    SusieQTpies says:

Love those Printables! I’m sharing the deal with my friends! Oh and I am drooling over those Caprese Chicken Burgers :) nom nom nom

I hope you feel better this week! Thanks as always for hosting!

I love the portable office organizer! I to deal with chronic pain, Fibro and Lupus, and am confined to my bed sometimes. This is the perfect solution when I cant work in my office area. Thanks for the great idea, and for hosting. Have a great week Laura! :)

Menu plan looks great this week! Yum loving the chicken tacos. I spent a few hours yesterday prepping all my meals ahead of time for an easy week. Fingers crossed because this week is going to be busy!

Laura says:

Hey Tammy! I’m terrible at prepping meals ahead of time but I do have a daughter that does a lot of my cooking now so that is a HUGE help especially when I go down.

Yuliya says:

I love those printables! You have some great meals this week! Thanks for posting all of these resources.

I love when I find fun stuff to watch on Youtube! This gal is so cute! Great find and thanks for sharing! I really hope that you are up and about soon! Angie xo

Candace says:

Do you use a heart shaped pan for the brownies or cut them into hearts? I am thinking of brownies for Valentine’s day, and wondering what the easiest way is to make them into a heart. One large heart or small ones would work.

Laura says:

I do have a heart shaped pan that I use sometimes but in this case in the 9×13 pan I will use a heart shaped cookie cutter.

Janet says:

Sorry to hear you’ve been struggling with pain. Hope this week brings some relief. Thanks for the delicious meal ideas!

I love Laura in the Kitchen and I watch her all the time!!!

karen says:

I have to check out the printables…hmmm…thanks for hosting babe…I need more ideas for dinners…can
    t wait to read the recipes.

Jean says:

Hope you are feeling better today! Thanks for hosting. This always inspires me to make my menu plans (even if it um, happens to be a Tuesday).

Sarah says:

Thank you so much for your menu plans! I made the chicken tacos for supper tonight and they were outstanding! I’d also like you to know that I have your book and it is by far the BEST organizational book I’ve ever read! I’ve referred it to friends and family and keep it on hand in my home for quick reference. You’ve totally changed the way I think about clutter and organization. THANK YOU!!!

Laura says:

Oh Sarah, thank you so much for this amazing comment, you made my day! After blogging for nearly 8 years there are more and more days of discouragement with it all. It’s readers like yourself that I keep going for. Thank YOU for encouraging me!!!

Hi Laura,
    I’m so sorry you have chronic pain. I’m curious if foam rolling helps?

Rona B says:

I hope that you feel better soon.

Angela says:

Wow, thanks so much for including my Caprese Burgers in your Weekly Meal Plan!!!! Have a great week!!

Comments