Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 4/13

MPM-Fall

Hey y’all!  How are you?  I noticed last week we are still getting quite of few people only linking up recipes with no menu plan.  So I thought I’d make mention of it at the beginning of this post rather than the end to see if that makes a difference :)  The purpose of this linky is for sharing menu plans.  We all want to see what you’re eating each day.  If you want to share recipes along with your weekly menu plan that’s totally fine.  Thanks!

Potluck:

You’ll see that I’ve got a potluck to attend this week.  I would love to know if you have a tried and true go to potluck recipe that you always use?  If you do please feel free to share the link in the comments.  I’d love to put together a great potluck round-up.

Thanksgiving Printables:

So those of you in the US will be celebrating Thanksgiving this month.  As you all know I’m a HUGE fan of printables and these free Thanksgiving ones I found just had to be shared.  They are so cute!  Huge thanks to Barb from Second Chance to Dream for sharing all of these for free!

Free Thanksgiving Printables Set One

Thanksgiving printables 1

Free Thanksgiving Printables Set Two

Thanksgiving printables 2

Free Thanksgiving Thankful Banner

Thankful Banner

Gluten Free Thanksgiving:

Do you eat gluten-free or maybe know someone who does?  Check out this awesome post from the Gluten-Free Goddess with all sorts of terrific information and recipes for a Gluten-Free Thanksgiving.  Such great stuff!

Gluten Free Thanksgiving

Have a absolutely wonderful week friends!!  Planning a weekly menu will lead to a very organized week.  Give it a try and join us here!

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday:  Crustless Italian Sausage Quiche

Tuesday:  Black Bean & Corn Quesadillas (using homemade corn tortillas)

Wednesday:  Caesar Style Chicken Salad Sandwiches served with spinach salad

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  Dinner out!

Saturday:  One Pan Chicken Alfredo

Sunday:  Church potluck ~  Sweet & Tangy Meatballs and Mom’s Famous Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU PLAN THIS WEEK?  JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don’t forget to join the growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Comments

38 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 4/13

SusieQTpies says

LOVE her free printables. I saw this this weekend and already got the files! They are so beautiful. Thanks for hosting each week! susie

Crystal & Co says

#1 Love, love, love those Thanksgiving printables. Adorable!

#2 That quiona salad with apples looks amazing! Off to check that out now!

Kelly @ Dysfunctionally Functional says

I love the colors that were used in the Thanksgiving printables!

Thanks for hosting, Laura! It’s been awhile since I’ve been able to link up, and I can’t even tell you how great it is to be back! If someone told me years ago that I’d ever actually look forward to meal planning, I’d never have believed him! My week always goes much more smoothly when I plan. It still blows my mind!

Have a wonderful week!

Antoinette says

Great post today! I love the printables. I love the gluten free recipes. And I love that chicken alfredo recipe! Thank for sharing!

Pat @ Elegantly, Gluten-Free says

Thanks for the scrumptious-looking recipes for Thanksgiving. The printables are lovely, too – I pinned some to Pinterest :-)

Have a great week!
    Pat

Jean says

Thanks for hosting! I love going to potlucks but what I take along depends on the audience. My tried and true appetizer is a simple cheese ball. 2 packages of cream cheese blended with one package of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing mix. Form into ball and roll in toasted almonds or pecans or I’ve even left the nuts off and just rolled it in fresh herbs. Best if it is refrigerated overnight but works with just a few hours. Easy and addictive.

Bea says

For potlucks I take a Watercress Tofu Salad. Watercress, Bean Sprouts, Green Onion, Tofu (cubed), Tomatoes. Add a Sesame/Miso/Soy dressing when serving.

Patty Hall says

Hi! This is my first time linking my menu to here. Not sure if I did it right.
    I usually take a chicken/broccoli casserole to a potluck. It’s easy to put together and easy to carry. Or something in the crockpot , like a stew or chili, then you can just take the crockpot and plug it in there to keep warm

Erin says

That quinoa apple salad looks delicious!

Oh that sounds so interesting! Do you eat it as a dessert?

• 11.1.1
        Flossie says

Well…it’s sweet enough that I guess you could. But here in the South we just eat is as a side. ;)

Comments