Menu Plan Monday ~ September 2/13

bbqmpmbutton

Hi friends, today is the last day of a wonderful long weekend so I’m going to keep this short.  I want to  enjoy the last day with my kiddos before school starts on Tuesday (sniff, sniff).  The weather has been beautiful and tonight we grilled up some delicious zucchini from a friends garden.  So delicious!

grilled zucchini

Don’t Miss Out:

Tomorrow I’ll be running a fantastic giveaway that I’m super excited about.  I wanted to make sure to mention it as it’s totally related to menu planning and could definitely make your life easier!  See you back here tomorrow!

Have a great week everyone :)

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday:  Hot Dog Roast

Tuesday:  Holy Yum Chicken served with rice and broccoli

Wednesday:  Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  No Boil Crockpot Lasagna

Saturday:  Italian Sausage Sloppy Joes – 15 minute meal

Sunday:  Picking Night :)

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?  JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don’t forget to join the growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Comments

39 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ September 2/13

SusieQTpies says

LOVE grilled zucchini! Have a super week and thank you for hosting. That chicken recipe looks delish! susie

SnoWhite @ Finding Joy in My Kitchen says

Love the quick meals for back to school. Our menu is similar as I start back teaching tomorrow. It’s always a bittersweet day. Enjoy it!

Janet @ Frugal & Focused says

Enjoy your weekend! I hope your kids have a great first day of school. Thanks for hosting.

Tiffany says

Thanks for sharing my Italian Sausage Sloppy Joes!

Rona B says

My back to school days have been over for 3 years. But I still get a wave of memories this time of year. Enjoy your week.

Laura @ Unpunctuated Life says

I made a crockpot lasagna recently and it was really delicious! Unfortunately I don’t have a menu plan this week because I just got back from a weekend-long backpacking trip…oh well! Sometimes having fun is worth winging it during the week. :-) And luckily we get to pick up our CSA box of fruits and veggies on Wednesday, so that will help!

Gretchen says

Thanks for hosting! I will have to try the Italian sausage sloppy joes – maybe next week.

Comments