Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept 23/13

MPM-Fall

Hello!  How was your week?  I do believe we are officially into fall now and that’s okay as long as winter doesn’t follow, just saying.

I found this cute chalkboard printable this week that I just had to share with you.  Love it!  To download please visit Five Heart Home.

Chalkboard-Art-Kitchen-Quote-Free-Printable

Also for menu planning help may I direct you to this post over at The Taylor House titled Menu Planning Made Easy {3 Free Printables}.

meal planning made easy

Oh and just in case you missed it, be sure to check out how to make this helpful magnetic menu planning board here.

Menu-Plan-Board

Time to plan those menus and link up below :)

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday:  Ham & Cheese Wraps

Tuesday:  Sherry’s Aussie Chicken served with Tex Mex Spaghetti Squash with Black Bean Guacamole

Wednesday:  Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  Slow Cooked Pork Roast served with rice and broccoli

Saturday:  Dinner out!

Sunday:  YOYO (you’re on your own!)

Have an amazing week y’all!!

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?  JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don’t forget to join the growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Comments

29 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept 23/13

April says

Getting back on the meal planning horse! I’m actually enjoying myself!! Thanks for the inspiration Laura!

Cathy @ Chief Family Officer says

I love the “take it or leave it” sign … it’s always good to know I’m not the only one with picky kids, LOL! Thank you for hosting, as always!

SusieQTpies says

Wowza that magnetic board is really cool. I think I’m going to make one for a bridal shower gift that I have coming up!! Awesome! Thanks for the weekly menu plan & link party!

susie

Amanda says

I definitely am going to check out those printables & posts you linked – it’s time to start menu planning again and I need help on the organization front! (Because no organization means no commitment)

Samantha @ Five Heart Home says

Thanks so much for featuring my menu choices chalkboard art, Laura! That’s the policy around our house, but I tried to inject a little humor with the printable… ;) Hope your readers enjoy it!

Tammy @ Skinny Mom's Kitchen says

Love the menu planning chalkboard art. Super fun! Someday I need to actually dig into my crafty side and do this!

Tammy

Eli Akins says

I really like the magnetic board the most. For my family we have a lot of the same thing time and time again, so it’ll be easy to simply move the magnets around.

Comments