We are on the final push now! Can you believe it’s already the end of the month? Are you ready? In preparation for the challenge end I wanted to pass along the questions I ask all participants to answer within the body of their final post. This just helps me as I’m going through all the entries to learn a little bit more about how you got from point A to point B.
On Sunday (Mar 31st) at 4:00 pm PST I will put up the final challenge post with a linky list attached to it. If you have done multiple spaces (umm, wow!) then please prepare different posts for each and link up each individual post separately. I’ve decided to leave the linky open a little longer, due to the Easter holidays, to Tuesday, April 2nd at 3:00 pm PST. This will be your final deadline for linking up.
Your final post must contain BOTH your before and after pictures so I don’t have to jump back and forth between posts. Try to make it as easy as possible for me to see your organizing efforts and what you have accomplished. For best results it’s always nice when the “before” shot matches the “after” shot in terms of area/room view and camera angle. Please note video isn’t preferred as it is much harder for me to compare before and afters.
Please visit this page for all the official rules.
In order to ease the judging process even more and to help me narrow down the much deserving winners I ask that participants complete a challenge summary by answering the following seven questions:
1. What space did you decide to organize and why?
2. What steps did you take to ensure you completed the space within the 31 day timeline?
3. What was the hardest part of the challenge for you and how did you overcome it?
4. What did you do with the “stuff” you were able to purge out of your newly organized space?
5. Tell me one of your proudest moments during this challenge?
6. Explain any organizing “tools” you used to help you create additional space and to establish some limits and boundaries?
7. What is ONE piece of organizing advice you’ve learned on this journey that you could encourage someone else with?
I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am to see your finished spaces and celebrate your achievement along with you!!
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions :)