Today is the day friends! I’m just so darn excited for you all, whoot! How great does it feel to be done?
Now if you weren’t able to complete your space in time, I don’t want you to beat yourself up. There will be none of that now you hear. And just think, reading some of the posts linked up today might be just the inspiration and motivation you need to continue on. Don’t give up!
Okay so let’s recap some of the rules just so were all on the same page.
- Please include in the body of your post the answers to the questions posted here.
- If you have done multiple spaces (umm, wow!) then please prepare different posts (or Pinterest boards) for each and link up each individual post separately.
- Your final post (or Pinterest board) must contain BOTH your before and after pictures so I don’t have to jump back and forth between posts. Try to make it as easy as possible for me to see and compare your organizing efforts and what you have accomplished.
- Please no video as it is much harder for me to compare before and afters.
- Remember to link up to your specific blog post and not to the main page of your blog.
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use snippets of your post including pictures in future spotlights on I’m an Organizing Junkie (proper credit and links will be given to you, of course!).
- Your deadline for adding your entry will be Tuesday, April 2nd at 3:00 pm PST.
- Judging will specifically look at overall transformation, creative use of space, storage solutions that work and overall personal experience.
- If you see that your link was deleted, it was probably because one of the above rules weren’t followed.
Official challenge rules and judging criteria can be found here.
A huge thanks to our AMAZING sponsors:
So I’m not going to go crazy here and commit to when I’ll have the winners selected. It will all depend on how many link up. Don’t worry though I’ll keep you posted along the way :)
Congratulations everyone, you are all winners in my book!!
Update: Oh I wanted to give you all a quick update on how I did on my own challenge. I decided to give up diet coke for the month in show of my support and I’m happy to report that I DID IT! Not a single drop, whoot! I’m not going to lie, it was sooooo hard especially when the sun was out and I was driving around blasting my music (yes I often think I’m still 20!) and a diet coke would have totally completed the picture :) As for the sweet part I totally failed there. I gave in to chocolate on a few occasions but in my defense I decided on March 1st to also give up wheat so I didn’t want to totally restrict myself lol. At this point I don’t know if I’ll go back to having diet coke once and awhile, we’ll have to see. I’m just pretty happy I accomplished my goal right along with you! Yay!!