Menu Plan Monday ~ September 24/12

Hi beautiful people, how are you?  How was your week?  I hope having a menu plan made your week go super smooth.  I don’t have any delicious food pictures to share with you today so I took a picture of these lovely sweet peas to make it up to you.  My girlfriend gave me these from her garden.  Their smell is incredible!

Menu Plan Monday Resources:

It’s slow cooker season.  Here are some great tips and recipes to tempt your tastebuds.

15 Helpful Tips when Cooking with a Slow Cooker

Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in Just One Hours

40+ Make Ahead Meals

5 Nutrition Tips for Weekly Meal Planning

Become a Better Home Cook with these 7 Tips

Have a great week everyone!

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday: Pizza Quesadillas served with green salad

Tuesday:  Ground Beef Macaroni Casserole

Wednesday:  Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Chicken served with rice and broccoli

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup served with Bread Machine Basil Garlic Bread

Saturday:  Sausage with Peppers and Pasta plus Pumpkin Pie Dip for a baby shower

Sunday:  Potluck at Church ~ I’ll be bringing Cherry Cheese Brownie Bites

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?  JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Comments

18 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ September 24/12

Gina says

Those sweetpeas are lovely, but I’m sitting here in a blanket after walking the kids to the bus in 45 degree weather! :)

Cathy @ Chief Family Officer says

I’ve been looking for new slow cooker and make-ahead meals, so thank you for the links! Just a heads up, though, there’s some extra text in them that’s breaking the links …

Lynn says

I love the flowers! We had sweet peas all over the roadside when I was a kid growing up in Oregon. We loved picking them because the smell is incredible and they are so pretty. I hope you have a great week.

Miz Helen says

Good Morning Laura,
    Your menu for the week looks great. Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

sisters playing house says

Thanks for the “review” on crock pot recipes – for the past three weeks we’ve had Wednesday crock pot night because it’s our craziest night with church.
    Have a great week!

Janet @ Frugal & Focused says

Those sweet peas are so lovely! Thanks for all the links. So helpful! Have a great week.

melissa says

Thanks so much for the slow cooker recipes! I am obsessed with using my slow cooker right now!

Rachel Mitchell says

Those are beautiful flowers! And thanks for the crock pot recipes, I love my crock pot!

Gretchen says

Thanks so much for hosting.

Rona says

How sweet of her to bring you flowers. That’s a very good friend.

Katie says

I’m not sure how I’m JUST now coming across this awesome weekly link party full of ideas. Thank you for pulling them all together – there are no excuses for not cooking now!

Welcome Katie!

s says

I love that tortellini soup but I do a cheater version – creamy tomato soup in a Carton from the grocery store and just heat it up, add in pesto and tortellini I cooked earlier in the day. I serve it with pizza bites from a recipe on Annie’s eats blog. Family fave!!!

Comments