Menu Plan Monday ~ May 14/12 - %%sitetitle%%

Menu Plan Monday ~ May 14/12

Updated:  I’m so sorry if you are still having problems getting onto my site.  This has been a very painful experience for me as I try to correct the problem.  If anyone has any suggestions for me or a hosting company to recommend (I’m currently with Bluehost) please let me know.  Thanks!

Hi everyone and Happy Belated Mother’s Day! I hope you all had a wonderfully relaxing day yesterday. We started the day off at church and then went for a long family walk in the woods. It was a beautiful sunny day and so nice to be out enjoying it. I then was treated to a yummy Chinese dinner that I didn’t have to cook. So sweet!

flower from church

Earlier in the week I was also treated to these simple Cinnamon Roll biscuits made by my daughter (15).  She simply uses a basic baking powder biscuit dough to make them.  So good!

Also last week’s recipe highlight goes to the Creamy Caesar Chicken Pasta Bake.  Delicious!!!  Did anyone else try it?

My Weekly Menu:

Monday: Oven Tacos (missed from last week)

Tuesday:  Tangy Grilled Pork Chops served with baked potatoes and broccoli

Wednesday:  Easy Garlic Chicken served with perogies and corn

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  Pizza Spaghetti Bake

Saturday:  Smiley Face Pancakes

Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?  JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Comments

24 Responses to “Menu Plan Monday ~ May 14/12”
    Susieqtpies says:

Thanks for hosting! I never have problems getting on your site. I hope that whatever the issue is that you get it resolved for your own sanity!!! Have a super week, susie

Lynn says:

The cinnamon roll biscuits look really good! What a fun idea. I hope you get your site issues figured out. Site issues are not fun so I hope you are able to figure it out. In the meantime we all understand. I hope you have a good week and enjoy the oven tacos.

Lynn says:

The cinnamon roll biscuits look really good! What a fun idea. I hope you get your site issues figured out. Site issues are not fun so I hope you are able to figure it out. In the meantime we understand. I hope you have a good week and enjoy the oven tacos.

Taking a walk through the woods is one of my favorite adventures, there is some beautiful things to see out there.

I make a similar recipe as your daughter for cinnamon roll biscuits, so good and a nice change of pace for breakfast.

Thanks for hosting Laura, and have a great week, : )

Miz Helen says:

Good Morning Laura,
    Your menu looks great, and glad you had a relaxing Mothers Day. Thank you for hosting and have an awesome week!
    Miz Helen

I’m sorry you are having issues. I recently had a huge increase in traffic and was VERY unsatisfied with BlueHost. After a super frustrating week and losing one third of my traffic, I changed to a private company. I have personalized service and it doesn’t cost me much more than BlueHost. Let me know if you are interested (I don’t get anything for referring you, I just really like the company.)

Good luck!
    Kimberlee

Those cinnamon rolls look good! :D

We went on a hike yesterday too — it was such a beautiful day! I’m glad your family enjoyed the Creamy Caesar Chicken Pasta Bake, we’d like to try that too. Happy belated Mother’s Day!

MemeGRL says:

It was much easier to get on this week, though I still had a few “Database Error-not responding” messages. But it resolved quicker this week.
    Ah, the perils of popularity! Thank you for hosting!
    PS–HAH! I just clicked “submit comment” and immediately saw the “Error–cannot connect to database” message again! I’ll click “submit” again later!

Thanks for hosting! I didn’t have any issues getting on today. I hope the rest of your week is as nice as your Mother’s Day!!

Janet says:

Glad you had a nice Mother’s Day. Those Cinnamon Roll biscuits look like a delicious treat.

Kat says:

LOVE your site and all the info…like you HATE the wait…frusterating, huh??!! I was on Faithful Provisions website this morning and noticed they are hosted by Uncorrupted. Touted as a high performance hosting site??!! Go check them out and good luck…I love checkin you out every monday for meal planning and of course…organizing! ;-)

Tiffany says:

I’ve been getting fed up with my hosting company too. Wonder how hard it is to switch? Good luck with it and I hope you find a solution!

Laura says:

I’d never be able to do it myself so I’m looking to hire someone to help me. Easier said than done though unfortunately :(

Oh, thank you so much for featuring my Pizza Spaghetti Bake in your Menu Plan Monday, Laura!! I truly appreciate it, and appreciate your wonderful blog.
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

Melisa says:

I’m sorry you’re still having trouble. I’ve been with the same host for many years, probably 8 or 9! I’ve never had any trouble with them, even when I had 3 sites at once. Here’s the link, if you want to check them out – http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?12788

Going to catch up on the garage post, now. I’m not actually cleaning mine out yet, just living vicariously through yours, LOL!

You deserve that break on Mother’s Day. Belated Happy Mother’s Day! I was looking at your menu for the week and I can’t help but drool. Thanks also for the links to the recipes. I can’t wait to try cooking this at home.

So glad you had a wonderful Mother’s Day too! I couldn’t have asked for a better one, either! :D We are blessed!
    Have a fabulous week…I need to make those Oven Tacos…what a novel idea! :D