Menu Plan Monday ~ March 19/12

Hello my Monday menu makers!   Gosh I love looking through all of your menu plans each week and seeing what everyone’s eating.  On Sundays before I start on my menu plan I take time to look through the links for inspiration first.  I always come away with ideas and recipes.  It really helps me so much and I’m grateful to all of you who join me here week after week.

Menu Planning Resources:

A couple of weeks ago we talked about freezer cooking and today I’ve got another helpful resource to tell you about.  If you find it daunting to think about an all day freezer cooking marathon (I do!), then how about creating a Freezer Meal Exchange Club.  Click on that link to find out exactly how to go about setting one up with a couple of friends.

Here is a great post giving a step by step round down on the basics of creating a weekly menu plan that some of you might find helpful.

Have a great week everyone!

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday:  Easy French Dip Sandwiches served with cold veggies

Tuesday:  Make-Ahead Unstuffed Shells (one of my favorites and I have a craving!)

credit: kraft canada

Wednesday:  Bruschetta Chicken Bake served with green salad

Thursday:  Leftover buffet

Friday:  Tortellini with Mushrooms, Spinach and Italian Sausage (from another awesome gal I met at conference)

Saturday:  Super Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs in the Crockpot (yup doesn’t get any easier than this!)

Sunday:  Making this yummy looking dessert for church potluck ~ Rainbow Spring Dessert (I wish I could share the delicious picture here but I forgot to get permission)

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

One of my favorite menu planning resources:

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Comments

23 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ March 19/12

Angela says

Looks like a yummy week… I *soooooo* love pasta ;)

Miz Helen says

Good Morning Laura,
    Your menu for the week looks great, I would love the unstuffed shells. Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

April @ Angel's Homestead says

Good morning Laura, that Bruschetta Chicken Bake sure looks interesting. Thanks for hosting, and have a great week! :)

Delilah says

Thank you so much for hosting Laura! I hope you have a wonderful Monday.

Liz@PocketChangeGourmet says

Thanks so much for including our French Dip Sandwiches! It’s getting to be that time of the season, when quick & easy is important, we all want to be outside, not in the kitchen cooking :-)
    ~Liz

Queen of the House says

Once again, your menu looks great….I think next week, my menu plan might just say, “Ditto what Laura’s making”

LOL!

Have a great week!

Janet says

Delicious sounding menu. I bookmarked the unstuffed shells recipe for a future menu. Thanks for hosting!

Miranda says

Kraft Canada is one of my favorite recipe sites! Their layered Mexican bake in on my menu plan this week.

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds says

Thanks for letting us share your little part of cyberspace each week! I, too, enjoy looking through the menus and getting inspired. I often have a “duh!, why isn’t that on my menu” moment. Have a wonderful week!

Sinea says

The Make Ahead Unstuffed Shells recipe sounds like a winner! I’ve emailed myself the link and the ingredients are going on my next shopping list! Thanks so much for a great idea. :)

Tammy @ Skinny Mom's Kitchen says

I just did a freezer cooking marathon yesterday. it is a little daunting, for sure, but I LOVE having meals ready for the busy week. I never have been a part of freezer exchange group but I would love to try it someday.

I posted my menu plan with all my make ahead and freezer cooking tips. Thanks for the menu planning resources!

~ Tammy at Skinny Mom’s Kitchen

Steph (The Cheapskate Cook) says

Thanks for hosting this every week – I’m sure many of us get lots of inspiration from this party!
    I linked up my post about this week’s menu and my opinion about shopping at Costco.

Kelly @ Dysfunctionally Functional says

Thanks so much for hosting, Laura! Your menu looks great. I love checking out everyone’s menu throughout the week, too. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Sara@Save Money, Live Joyfully says

Thank you for hosting! This is my first time posting my menu plan on your site, and I’m already getting so many great ideas!

Welcome Sara!

Tiffany says

Thanks for hosting! I’ve had this tab open all day, waiting to have a second to leave a comment and I’m just now getting to it. Crazy day! And dinner was saved by menu planning ;)

debi9kids says

I haven’t linked up in a while but desperately trying to get organized again now that we finally have a home again. sheesh! It’s been overwhelming to say the least.

Your Friday menu looks like one of our favorite recipes I make. YUM!

Crystal & Co says

Wow, what an honor and surprise to see one of my recipes on your meal plan!
    Rock on and eat up.

Ruth says

You can take pictures of the food when you get done right?

Comments