Today is the day friends! I’m just so darn excited for you all, whoot! How great does it feel?
Now if you weren’t able to complete your space in time, I don’t want you to beat yourself up. There will be none of that now you hear. And just think, reading some of the posts linked up today might be just the inspiration and motivation you need to continue on. Don’t give up!
Okay so let’s recap some of the rules just so were all on the same page.
- Please include in your post the answers to the questions posted here.
- If you have done multiple spaces (umm, wow!) then please prepare different posts for each and link up each individual post separately.
- Your final post must contain BOTH your before and after pictures so I don’t have to jump back and forth between posts. Try to make it as easy as possible for me to see your organizing efforts and what you have accomplished.
- Please note video isn’t preferred as it is much harder for me to compare before and afters.
- Remember to link up to your specific blog post and not to the main page of your blog.
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use snippets of your post including pictures in future spotlights on I’m an Organizing Junkie (proper credit and links will be given to you, of course!).
- Your deadline for adding your entry will be March 1st at 3:00 pm PST.
- If you see that your link was deleted, it was probably because one of the above rules weren’t followed.
For more detailed information, including the list of AMAZING prizes and sponsors, please visit the official 29 Day Organizing Challenge page.
So I’m not going to go crazy here and commit to when I’ll have the winners selected. It will all depend on how many link up. Don’t worry though I’ll keep you posted along the way :)
Congratulations everyone, you are all winners in my book!!
You may also like -