Menu Plan Monday ~ Dec 26/11

Wow what a fantastic couple of days we’ve had.  I’m so thankful for visitors during the holidays.  We’ve been keeping busy and enjoying some amazing weather here.  The last couple of days we’ve had around +3 celcius weather which ,compared to last year’s -30 at this same time, is absolutely heavenly.  The blue skies are just stunning to me.

Here’s what we’ve been up to:

Lots of board games:

Gingerbread house making:

Sunny ice skating:

Fondue:

and way too much yummy food like this Candy Cane Cheesecake…so good!

I hope this next week is a relaxing one for everyone!

Here’s what we’ll be eating:

Monday:  Homemade turkey soup served with Bread Machine Garlic Bread

Tuesday:  Turkey Macaroni Bake

Wednesday:  Dinner out!

Thursday:  Quick Homemade Pizza

Friday:  Savory Spaghetti Sauce

Saturday:  Dijon Crusted Chicken served with rice and broccoli

Simple Supper Sunday

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

Comments

16 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ Dec 26/11

Pary Moppins says

Wow! That cheesecake looks amazing! Thanks for being so faithful to host Menu Plan Monday throughout the year. Happy holidays to you and yours!

The Happy Housewife says

Wow! Snow! What fun. It was in the 70’s here and didn’t quite feel like Christmas. Although we still had a wonderful weekend.
    Looks like your family had a great one too!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Toni

Liz@PocketChangeGourmet says

Looks like a great holiday! We enjoyed ours too! We don’t have snow though, which is VERY weird since we usually have at least a foot.
    Happy New Year!
    ~Liz

Miz Helen says

Good Morning Laura,
    I am ready for some homemade pizza that sounds really good. Thanks for hosting and very Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Miz Helen

Kim ~Recipes To Run On says

LOVE seeing pictures of what you’ve been up to. I love this time of year and extra time with family. One of my TOP New Year’s goals: Making a WEEKLY menu plan. Looking forward to joining each week starting next Monday. :-) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Laura!

SnoWhite @ Finding Joy in My Kitchen says

I’m so jealous you have snow!! It was a brown Christmas here, but nonetheless wonderful and full of yummy food.

How did you like the turkey?

Merry Christmas, Laura!

Gaby @ Tmuffin says

Just like some of the other people who commented, I’m jealous too! It’s been super warm here, and while I”m not complaining, it just doesn’t quite feel like Christmas. The ice skating picture gave me the chills because it looked so lovely (as did the cheesecake and the gingerbread house.) Thanks for sharing, and I’m glad you had a great Christmas!

Jami @ An Oregon Cottage says

Ah, the proverbial white Christmas for you! We had to settle for watching “white Christmas” last night. :-)
    I can see by the number linking that maybe I’m not the only one who had a hard time coming up with a menu this week! It was like pulling teeth- I guess I just don’t want to think about food for awhile after all the planning I’ve done in the last weeks. :-)

Still did it,. though- and it feels good to have a plan!

ter@waaoms says

wow, you have a fair bit of snow. Here in “winter-peg”, I can still see grass, which is very unusual for december.

Julieann says

Merry Christmas Laura!!!

Your Menu looks great:)

Julieann

Cooking With Cristin says

i bookmarked the dijon chicken recipe. it looks delicious!

Here is a link to myMenu Plan
    I’d love if you stopped by my blog to check it out and leave a link to your menu or share it in the comments and let us know what your plans are for New Years Eve
    Have a great week!
    I also have a $10 applebee’s gift card giveaway happening too! link is under the cooking with cristin sign:)

Colleen says

OH! We love Trouble in our house. It is SO much fun, isn’t it?!? :0)

laura says

Merry Christmas Laura! Thanks for hosting :)

Hogward says

I just need to relax. So no Menu plan this week

Comments