Menu Plan Monday ~ April 18/11

Hello!  Welcome happy Monday planners :)

I’ve been enjoying such a fun weekend with my brother and sister who are here visiting me from Ontario.  My sister brought her 7 month old daughter with her so I’m even getting some baby snuggles in, so awesome and sweet!

We’ve also been enjoying some great party moves with the new Michael Jackson Experience for Wii.  Hilarious!  Have you tried it?  It’s a great workout and the laughs are even better :)

I’m keeping this short today so I can keep the fun times going.  How was your weekend?  What are your plans for Easter?

easter cupcakes

image credit: shutterstock

Here’s what we’ll be eating this week:

Monday: Dinner out

Tuesday: Cheesy Beef Tostadas

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken served with rice and broccoli

Thursday: Leftover buffet

Friday: Make-Ahead Spinach Pasta Bake

Saturday: Sassy Potato Corn Chowder served with Bread Machine Garlic Bread

Easter Dinner: Keeping things easy —>  Mother’s Ham Casserole and for dessert Angel Food Cake with Pineapple Whip

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?

Menu Plan Monday guidelines and banner selections are here.

Have you entered to win some excellent closet storage?

The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

Comments

21 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ April 18/11

The Happy Housewife says

I always try to keep things simple for holiday meals. I would rather spend time with family than work all day in the kitchen!
    Great menu this week.
    Toni

Liz@HoosierHomemade says

Happy Easter Laura! We are having a traditional ham dinner. Love the Hawaiian Chicken recipe!
    ~Liz

Wendy @ Celiacs in the House says

You are setting a great example by keeping it short and sweet and enjoying time with your family. It’s great to step away from the computer for fun and snuggles. My menu link photo didn’t show up–all I got was a goofy froggy face. Guess everyone will have to stop by my blog to see the beef pot pie from last week and go to my new gluten-free blog over at Mother Earth News for the recipe. Have a wonderful holiday. Sounds like you are already on your way to a making great memories for the kids.

Queen of the House says

So glad you are having such a wonderful time with family. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter!

Jenna says

The make ahead spinach pasta looks healthy and great! I am a HUGE fan of make-ahead meals!

Gretchen says

Mmmmmmm – those tostadas sound delicious!

Donna says

It’s my first Menu Plan Monday. I hope I did everything correctly. I’ve been browsing on this site for about a month now. Great recipes ladies!

jamieS says

Hi, can you delete link # 43? I accidentally linked up my blog home page instead of the menu plan post. Thanks!
    ~Jamie

No worries, I fixed it for you :)

Rachel says

I am SO making the spinach pasta bake! But not until after Passover is over… :-)

Elizabeth @ It Happens at Dinner says

This is my first time at your blog hop. I really like some of your menu selections. I will have to check out the Hawaiian Chicken. Slow cooker dishes are great!

dddiva says

I always think to myself- I want to move next door and show up at dinnertime when I read your menus- and yes, it’s meant as a compliment. ;-)

The ham casserole, especially, looks wonderful, I may have to do that if we have any leftovers.

Marishannon says

I am getting together with a bunch of family to celebrate Easter and April birthdays (including my son’s 2nd!). I get to bring corn :(

Martha (MM) says

Thanks for hosting Laura. Have a great week! :-)

Skinny Mom's Kitchen says

Better late then never right? Crazy weekend but finally manage to get my menu plan up! Enjoy!

Food on the Table says

Mmm, anything with the words “pasta” and “bake” right next to each other is a keeper in my book! Can’t wait to try the spinach pasta bake out.

In the meantime, I’ve got to try the Michael Jackson Experience for Wii. Have you tried Dance Central for Xbox Kinect? The laughter alone is a good workout! :)

No we haven’t tried that one…no Xbox over here. Sounds fun!

Comments