Menu Plan Monday ~ Jan 31st - %%sitetitle%%

Menu Plan Monday ~ Jan 31st

Happy Monday everyone!  I’m so excited about all the recipe indexes that have been added to the Recipe Index Round-Up list!  It’s already generating a lot of interest with over 4000 clicks on 63 links.  I planned my whole menu this week using recipes I found from the indexes provided.  If you have a recipe index but haven’t linked up yet, please do!  It’s never too late to do so.  Thank you everyone for helping to make menu planning so much easier!

wooden spoon

image source: shutterstock

Oh and speaking of making menu planning easier, I’ve got another surprise for you up my sleeve this week that I’m super excited to share with you.  I’ll tell you all about it on Wednesday! (psst…it also involves many copies of my book being given away, yay!)

I was so happy with my menu plan last week, it all turned out so very delicious.  Love it when that happens!  Oh and the Waffles {of insane greatness} were awesome and CRISPY.  My family gobbled them up.

Here’s what we’ll be eating this week:

Monday: Enchilada Casserole

Tuesday: Baked Lemon Chicken with New Potatoes and Vegetables

Wednesday: Pineapple Pork Chops served with rice and corn

Thursday: Leftover buffet

Friday: French Bread Pizza

Saturday: Pasta Alfredo with Broccoli & Mushrooms (plus sausage for my meat lovin’ man!)

Simple Supper Sunday

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?

Menu Plan Monday guidelines and banner selections are here.

Don’t forget to enter to win a $150.00 gift card to IKEA!

Comments

22 Responses to “Menu Plan Monday ~ Jan 31st”

I always love your menus, and I can’t wait until Wednesday to hear about your surprise! ;)

Toni

Tiffany says:

You’re up to all kinds of fun! Thanks for hosting MPM!

Bibi says:

The baked lemon chicken sounds delicious especially with new potatoes…yummy.

Thanks for hosting linky again.

I haven’t had French Bread Pizza forever! Sounds yummy!
    Thanks for hosting Laura! I can hardly believe I’m sharing my Feb. Menu Plan already.
    ~Liz

I made baked enchiladas with a sour cream sauce and while I really liked them, I think the recipe used in the Enchilada Casserole might have been a bigger hit. I’ll have to try that one next time.

Raggy Lady says:

I am not so good at this blogging thing…can you suggest a site to help me do a recipe index on my blogsite?

Laura@nms says:

Thanks for hosting Laura!

Lynn says:

Those waffles do look great! And the pineapple pork chops sound good, too. I might have to try those sometime. Have a great week!

SnoWhite says:

I’m glad your family enjoyed the waffles. You have a lot of tasty recipes on your menu this week — we love French Bread Pizza and the Pineapple Pork sounds excellent.

I think I need to change my menu plan and put Enchilada Casserole on it!!!! That looks so easy and good! :)

Bizzy says:

I could eat for the year, plus some, from the ideas on these menus. Thanks for hosting th is.

Looks like a great week:-)

Tara V says:

thanks again for hosting! I just love it. Your menu plan looks great.

Claire says:

Hey Laura,
    Hope you had a nice weekend.
    This is our menu for the week:
    Monday – Cod, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
    Tuesday – Leek and potato soup and BLT
    Wednesday – Chicken and cheese quesadilla’s
    Thursday – Spaghetti and tomato sauce
    Friday – Chicken fingers and fries

Have a great week, hope it isn’t as cold there as it is here!
    Claire

Hi Laura!
    Well, after being gone from MPM for a long time, I back. two weeks in a row for me. LOL It has been long overdue to get back on track with meal planning!
    Thanks for hosting and have a great day!

Mama Zen says:

That Enchilada Casserole sounds delish!

Taya says:

The pasta alfredo sounds delicious! Thanks again for hosting!

Janet says:

That Enchilada Casserole looks really good. Will have to give it a try.

katzien says:

Meal Planning gone wrong! We’re doing some home improvement projects right now, and for this past weekend, I’ve tried to keep cooking to a minimum since we’ve had to stay off the floors for several hours. IF I had really planned ahead, I would have had a few frozen casseroles in the freezer to throw in the oven while the floors were drying. But no….we ate meals out or had take out. Tsk Tsk!! Too expensive and too indulgent!! When planning for home projects, you still need to plan your family meals. Lesson learned!

Trish says:

Thanks for hosting MPM! I bookmarked the waffle link and hope to try it soon! :)

Rachel says:

Laura–thank you for featuring our blog! :) You’re the sweetest thing. And thank you for holding us menu planners accountable each week! I don’t know about the others, but for me it’s a life/time/money/stress saver!!!

Gina says:

Laura, I’m glad you like the Pineapple Pork Chops recipe! It’s one of my favorite go-to meals for a busy night. Just a few minutes of mixing the few ingredients in a bowl, then in the oven for a little while. Easy peasy!

Comments