Menu Plan Monday ~ Dec 27th - %%sitetitle%%

Menu Plan Monday ~ Dec 27th

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  I’ve eaten way to much and don’t wish to see another goodie for a very long time.  I’m sure you can relate so no pictures of treats today I promise :)

Since I’m serving guests this week I’m going to stick with some tried and true family favorite recipes just to be on the safe side.  I’ll also be trying to use up leftover turkey!

If you are still on the menu planning fence then this great post by Quick Start Homeschool might be just the push you need to give it a try:  Meal Planning for the Non-Planner

Okay so on to my menu for the week so I can go back to being lazy enjoying time with my family :)

Monday: Pioneer Woman’s Chicken Turkey Spaghetti

Tuesday: Rosemary Chicken Turkey Pizza

Wednesday: Baked Teriyaki Chicken served with Hash Brown Casserole (I just had to make this for my parents before they leave…it’s my all time favorite meal!)

Thursday: Dinner out!

Friday: Leftover Buffet

Saturday: Happy New Year!  Slow Cooker Beef Stew (one of my husband’s favorite meals!)

Happy New Year

image credit: Shutterstock

Simple Supper Sunday

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?

Menu Plan Monday guidelines and banner selections are here.

Comments

23 Responses to “Menu Plan Monday ~ Dec 27th”

Happy New Year Laura!
    ~Liz

Rita says:

I do a lot of subbing turkey for chicken too. I’m so glad they’re so interchangeable. Have a good week!

Wednesday’s meal sounds very yummy! :o)

Kristina says:

Thank you for hosting this blog hop. I love it and come every week. Your baked chicken teriyaki looks good! I’m going to have to try that.

Christine says:

I’m really looking forward to my salads this week.

Laura says:

Happy New Year Laura and thanks for hosting MPM! :)

April says:

Great looking menu Laura. I’m going to be trying your Baked Teriyaki Chicken and Hash Brown Casserole this week, they look yummy.

The Hash Brown Casserole looks wonderful! I can see it becoming a staple in our meals!

What a great way to use up all of your turkey leftovers! Yum!

Kassandra says:

I am trying to link my meal plan and blog and it wont let me.

It keeps linking me back to the same page

here is my meal plan for the week

Thanks for all the inspiration you’ve given us over the past year to get my family’s meals organized. I started on January 18th – whew – so I’m gearing up for an anniversary edition – maybe a best of?
    And what a wonderful ride it’s been!!
    All the best from bloggerland.

tamara says:

thanks for 2010 prompts. I look forward to more next year.

Christy says:

Hi Laura,
    I’ll have to try that hashbrown casserole one of these days! I hate to bother you with this again, but I can’t seem to add my link again :( Here’s my menu for this week. http://organicprincess.blogspot.com/2010/12/menu-plan-monday_27.html
    I wish I could figure out what’s going on with not being able to add my link. Do you think it could be a Mac problem?

Jessica says:

Yuuum! The Hashbrown Casserole looks really good! My family loves casseroles like that! I had never heard of chicken spagetti before, but it looks yummy too!
    Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Thanks, once again, for hosting this for all of us! :)

Susanne says:

We’re having major leftovers this week too. Today was ham and cheese panninis (made on the grill hubby gave me for Christmas. Love it!), turkey tettrazini, birthday dinner out, chicken and dumplings (for daughter who’s visiting).

Susan V says:

I love that you substitute turkey for chicken in your recipes. I pretty much do this too after the holidays until my hubby says “no more turkey”. Ilthink I will try your beef stew recipe for new years day too. Sounds yummy!

Kim Ritter says:

Thanks so much Laura for the menu planning homeschool site…that’s EXACTLY what I’ve been needing. This is a non stressful way to get me to planning what I need to and will hopefully get me to planning a week or two in advance.

Happy New Year!