28 Day Org Challenge ~ Whole Room Category

If you are looking for Menu Plan Monday it can be found here.

Congratulations, you did it!!

The Mr. Linky below is ONLY for those participants that have organized a WHOLE ROOM in the 28 Day Organizing Challenge.

Mr. Linky for the small space category can be found here.

Judging criteria and prizes are here.

Summary:

1. Post BOTH the before and after pictures of your room in your final post

2. Answer the five questions posted here

3. Link up directly to your org challenge post and not to your blog’s home page

4. Cut off time for linking up is Tuesday, March 2nd at 12:00 pm PST

5. If you see that your link has been deleted it’s probably because one of the above rules weren’t followed

I do hope you have found this challenge to be the push you needed to get going on an area in your home.  I’m so excited and proud of all of you, way to go!!

Filed under: Organizational Challenge

Comments

19 Responses to 28 Day Org Challenge ~ Whole Room Category

Rana says

Finally the big day. I can’t wait to see how everyone’s rooms look.

Callipygian says

Now that it’s done I can start doing actual projects in my sewing room again. I’m excited to work in a tidy space!

Andi says

Thanks for hosting such a great challenge! It’s inspiring to see everyone else’s finished spaces too!

jen says

Thanks for the impetus to gut this room. I’ll be checking back to see everyone’s rooms after I fold 7 loads of laundry. And I answered the questions throughout my text. Hope that works.

Amanda Skinner says

I hope I win! ;-) I can’t wait to see eveyone else’s projects!

Candi says

Awesome!!! I finished all three of my big kitchen drawers and organized them to a “T”. They looks so great and I’m so happy you encouraged us to get organized.

Meal Plan Mom (Brenda) says

Oops! Didn’t mean to leave my link on this list but I AM doing a cleanout in my study/playroom/craft room this week so thought I would add the comment. Sorry about that!

Jesse says

thanks for hosting this challenge! it really was the MOTIVATION i had been looking for to finally get in gear and get my home office cleaned up and organized!

Tricia says

Great challenge–thank you for providing the push I needed to do my laundry room!

Amy says

Thanks for giving us this challenge. It has really changed my home!!

Amy says

Oops! I did something wrong. So, the Amy Grand-Pre linkie doesn’t work. I guess. Anyway, I posted as Amy at the end. Sorry for the two comments and two linkies.

Sophie says

Thanks so much for the challenge! We are really enjoying using our kitchen again!!

Eos Mom says

I just want to thank you so much for doing this challenge! I am having a great time looking at everyone’s Before and After photos, it’s great inspiration and motivation and just fun to see. Thanks!

Lauren says

I am so sorry! I didn’t read the directions and am one of “those” who posted a McLinky on the complete wrong thing! Feel free to delete that! Oops, sorry!

Comments