Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 30th - %%sitetitle%%

Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 30th

orgjunkiempm1

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great long weekend and enjoyed your Thanksgiving holidays!

Today I’m excited to tell you about a new cookbook that’s going to be coming out real soon on December 22nd.  Erin from $5 Dinners has written a cookbook complete with over 200 recipes that all cost less than $5.00 to make.  I haven’t yet read it (and this isn’t an affiliate link) but I’m a huge fan of Erin and her site and just wanted to pass the word along.   Oh and if you pre-order Erin’s cookbook don’t forget to let her know and she will send you a bonus $5  Dinner Mom’s Holiday Recipe pack for free.  More details can be found here.

Cookbookcover

Our recipe highlight from last week belongs to the Baked Pasta with Chicken Sausage.  My hubbie gave it a 9 out of 10!  It does require a little more prep work than I’m normally use to so I was glad I chose to make it on the weekend when hubby was around to help me :)

On our menu this week:

Monday: Meatball Hash Brown Bake

Tuesday: Honey Hoisin Chicken in the Slow Cooker served with rice and broccoli

Wednesday: Italian Stew

Thursday: Leftover buffet

Friday: Quick Homemade Pizza

Saturday: Garlic Lime Pork Chops served with potatoes and carrots

Simple Supper Sunday

WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?

Menu Plan Monday guidelines and banner selections are here.

Comments

27 Responses to “Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 30th”
    Money Funk says:

Have you tried the honey hoisin chicken recipe yet? Sounds yummy. Although I fear the hoisin might make it to sweet. Would love your rating on this recipe. :)

You might like this recipe for lemon chicken from A Year of Slow Cooking.

Thanks for the head’s up on the book! Should be a great seller.

Anna says:

Does anyone else race to get their menu posted as soon as possible? This is the first time I’ve made it above post #30. I actually try to get on ASAP after 10pm. Why? I’m not quite sure. My menu is never that great. Anyway, if anyone can explain this “rush to post” please enlighten me. :)

Amy says:

I’m so excited to hear about Erin’s book! Thanks for passing along the news.

Laura says:

Monkey Funk, no haven’t tried this recipe yet but I do love hoisin sauce so I’m hoping for the best :)

Anna, that’s funny, I think it has something to do with traffic the top links generate.

You’re welcome Amy!

Congratulation to Erin on her huge success!

And congratulations to you on another great menu. That slow cooker chicken sounds really yummy!!

SnoWhite says:

the garlic lime pork chops are ones I need to check out! thanks.

Cara says:

I enjoy Erin’s blog too!

That pasta dish your hubby liked sounds really yummy! Isn’t it great when you spend some extra time on a dish and it turns out to be a favorite? Love it when that happens!

Great menu this week!

Sounds like a yummy week! I can’t wait to pick up Erin’s book, <3 her!

Lisa says:

Thanks for the info about Erin’s book! I love her blog too!

Have a great week!

Oooh.. Erin’s cookbook looks good! I’ll have to go check it out! I have a new recipe on my menu that turned out really well.

Jessica says:

Love that Taste of Home website! I’ll have to use it more often! Glad I finally got linked up :) Cool deal!

SavvySuzie says:

Erin has been a go-to for me since I started blogging! So glad to see the book finally published!

Hmm I wonder if I could twist my husband’s arm into agreeing to a Leftover Buffet…he’s such a picky eater sometimes!

your menu always looks so tasty!! i think i’m gonna try the meatball hash brown recipe!! thnx!! :)

Megan says:

Sounds like a tasty week!

Myndie says:

Is anyone else NOT seeing Mr. Linky???

Karen says:

I can’t see the links to everybody’s posted menus am I missing something.

Laura says:

Sorry, Mr. Linky is down and therefore so are the links. Hopefully they’ll be back soon!!

Tammy says:

Sounds really great…we made some Hoisin chicken wraps back in September. If you make extra you could shredded it and make these wraps. Lay out your tortilla put lettuce on it, mix your chicken with a little extra sauce and add cashews, put mixture on top of lettuce. Next add a little shredded carrots and wrap it up. Really yummy.

I’ve been menu planning for a couple of months now, but this is my first post! I actually started because Katie @ Frugal Femina posted her Menu Plan Monday…so thanks, Katie! (and Laura) :)

Tamara says:

here is am late again. More drama in my house, something to blog about tomorrow, but I am in survival mode until I finish work for the summer break. Thanks for the motivation.

Lisa says:

I’m going to make those Pork Chops Thursday. Is this a “new look” for your blog–I don’t always pay enough attention!! If it is new, I really like it!

Kim says:

Oh my goodness!! I am sitting here with my bottom jaw – dropping….
    WOW! The new look is so……NEW!! Amazing…and different! I didn’t know you had it in you, you creature of habit you! I love it! I will spend more time poking around later – can’t wait!! Off to work…..thinking of you. You rock!! K.

Tanna says:

Love the new look, just popped in and I couldn’t believe my eyes!

Nora says:

Laura, This menu planning thing really works for me! I’m glad I tried it out. I was late getting it posted this week, but just planning it really helped.

Melanie says:

Wow! How honored am I that one of the recipes from my blog was your menu highlight from last week. I’m so glad you liked this meal (especially since it is a family favorite of ours).

Rona says:

Sandwiches – triangles or rectangles? Please stop by my blog with your answer!

Comments