Alrighty it’s time to show off your drawers. Don’t be afraid, you’re among friends :)
Haven’t organized your drawer yet? No problem, you still have time. I’ll leave this round-up open until Wednesday, November 4th at 9:00 pm PST for you to link up. Need some inspiration? Check out my post on Organizing a Junk Drawer.
The Ultimate To-Do List Pack | Home & Family Edition contains more than 250 To-Do Lists, Schedules, Planners & Organizers. With these easy-to-use lists you can overcome the chaos and overwhelm of a busy home and family life – and restore order and harmony.
Everything’s covered – including:
- Daily & Weekly To Do List Templates
- Rosters, Budgets, Shopping Lists & Calendars
- Packing Lists, Chore Lists, Homework & Chore Charts
- Decision Grids, Daily, Weekly & Monthly Planners
- Contact Lists, Babysitter Data Sheets & Checklists
- Home Improvement Lists, Logs, Meal & Healthy Eating Planners
- Grocery Lists, Pet Details and much, much more.
The lists are all beautifully laid out in a fully interactive PDF. You can simply print and use or you can enter text on screen, save, print and re-use. The choice is yours.
I’ll be looking for someone that actively followed the PROCESS steps to tackle their project and includes both before and after pictures in their post. Also please be kind and link directly to your drawer post and not to your home page to make it easier for us to find the link in the future.
More details about past round-ups can be found here.