Calendar and Planner Links - %%sitetitle%%

Calendar and Planner Links

Seems I’m not the only one with calendar obsession! To thank you for the great suggestions you left for me and for my future reference I am going to highlight and link your recommendations below.

I appreciate you feeding my addiction like that and I can’t wait to check them all out!

Kath recommends The Yearbook for the Homemaker from Marmee Dear

Janelle recommends Bizzimom

Debbiem recommends LobotoME

Kim and Queen B both recommend momAgenda

Angie recommends Calendars.com

Ginger recommends DaySpring

Jennifer recommends the Busy Body Book

Barb recommends Paula Deen’s calendar

Stephanie recommends the Polestar Calendar

Thanks ladies! If I missed anyone it wasn’t intentional, please let me know!

Comments

13 Responses to “Calendar and Planner Links”
    Jennifer says:

Since I read your post about calendars I got another one while I was at the grocery store tonight. I now have 2. It’s very cute though. I think I’m going to like it!

Jill says:

Laura,

Could you tell me where you got your main calendar from (the 16 month calendar)? It looks like what I need, and I searched the internet and couldn’t come up with it.

Thanks!

Angie says:

Thanks for putting all the calendar/planner recommendations in one place. Very helpful

Mrs. Wilson says:

I just got got a new computer … 2GB of ram runs your site SO much better! I’m so stoked.

I love calendars too. I LIVE by them! Without them, I’d be toast.

Bonnie says:

I’m in heaven … I’m going to check out each of these sights right now !!!

Margaret says:

We also use are bread machine for pizza dough! Especially when there isn’t snow on the deck and we can reach the grill to cook it that way.

momrn2 says:

Eager for some extra time to check out all of these links!! My life would be lost without my calendar!

Thanks for all these links!!!

somecrumbs says:

Hello, my name is teacherof5 and I am obsessed with my daytimer! Glad to see I’m not the only one. Hopefully none of my 5 kids will ever think it would be funny to hide mom’s daytimer for a joke. I shiver at the thought. :o)
    I recommend the Franklin Covey daytimers. But since the budget laughs at me when I want one. I hope to visit the sites you posted for us!!

I don’t even know if I want to go here… I too have a paper/planner/calendar obsession! All of these are very cute. I have to admit.. I am using the MomsAgenda this year and am loving it. No one had the WhoMi though….

Shannon says:

Oh I am so happy to find this…
    I have a problem as well :)
    I have a Busy Body Book, (tried it but doesn’t work for me, if anyone wants to try it for cheaper than the web let me know I only used the first week… I think.)
    I just ordered the buzimom one, that looks exactly like what I need,
    But I also just bought all the stuff to make my own from “simply 101″ creative organizing. I love it and want to use it but I just can’t stop thinking that there is something better!!!
    Oh man I have issues :)

Karen says:

I have to have a Note Nook calendar every year. They are pretty, the boxes are big enough to write in, and each month has a large pocket.

I’m a scrapbooker, so I throw cards, ticket stubs, etc into the folder each month and I’ve got everything I need–besides the photos–for my scrapbook pages. I’ve been using them for years and wouldn’t dream of using anything else! Gotta have my pockets!

caroline says:

I had a palmpikot for lmost 3 yrs! then it died!! you have no idea how devastatingthat was.I have 2 brandnew planners.one momagenda since nov.and momtogo. since nov. I cannot bring myself to use either one??? any suggestions!! and then I continue to look for more?? plain nuts right!!
    I post calandars by the door,and kitchen
    nothing works but when my hubby reminds me.
    I think this is PDA withdrawal !I feel like haveing depended on electtonics hads made things worse for me.

Kimberly says:

I need a daily planner, and have used the cumbersome and expensive one from franklin covey, I have also used the one from moleskine.com. I would like other options though – as nice as the moleskine is I want one that is pretty too. Anyone have suggestions for a daily planner?
    I use the ample space to write my to-do list every day, and put to-dos on future days to stay organized. Thank you for all of the resources you provide!

Comments