Will the winners please stand up…..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We have us some winners! Thanks everyone for participating in this challenge and putting yourselves out there. I’m so proud of all you. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts and your answers to the questions. Wow how inspiring! I was especially tickled just reading your excitement at all you had accomplished. That’s just so awesome!

Selecting just three in each category was hard and I got a little spastic trying to narrow it all down which in turn led to great doses of chocolate just to calm all the twitches. Unfortunately I had trouble making sense of some of the pictures and a few others were unclear but I did my best to carefully and prayerfully considered each entry. Your answers to the questions played an important part in helping me make my final decision.

You are ALL winners in my book especially for your determination and perseverance! I pray that the momentum from this challenge carries you on to organizing even more spaces in your home!

So on with the show, this is it……

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Whole Room Category ~ 1st place

Prize: $150.00 US donated by Lifeorganizers.com

Dawn

Wow, what an amazing overall transformation! I loved Dawn’s thorough description of her room as she took us on a tour of every corner. I really felt like I was there walking around with her. She got very creative with her storage solutions and was able to re-purpose a lot of what she had. She was also able to create a home for everything and set some great limits for herself and her family not to mention all the purging she did. Dawn has an amazing cabinet in her basement that I am COVETING, yes I know it’s wrong but I can’t help myself. It is a beauty, you MUST check it out for yourself. If this transformation doesn’t motivate you I don’t know what will! Also I can’t go on without thanking Dawn for being such a supporter of all the participants, your comments on all the posts didn’t go unnoticed!

**************************

Small Space Category ~ 1st place

Prize: $50.00 US donated by Lifeorganizers.com

A Mom Anonymous

Amy organized her kitchen cabinet and did a fabulous job. I loved her answers to the questions and am thrilled how her whole family is already benefiting from the changes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Whole Room Category ~ 2nd place

Prize: One year subscription to Organize magazine courtesy of Organize magazine PLUS a set of Organizing Bags from The Lazy Organizer

Mom Chatter

MemeGRL

*************************

Random Draw Winner

Prize: The Organized Life

Kristen

********************

Congratulations to everyone! Winners please email me your addresses and also let me know if you want the code to your button above for your sidebar.

Once again a big THANK YOU to all my wonderful sponsors!

Filed under: Organizational Challenge

Comments

15 Responses to Will the winners please stand up…..

Kara says

Congrats to all of you, you all did wonderful!!!

Mom Chatter says

WOW… thank you… I’m so excited!

I congratulate EVERYONE who participated… there were so many HUGE successes/changes out there. I got many organization tips from you all! After looking at all the other entries, I sure didn’t envy your roll as judge, Laura.

AND btw, we are still REALLY enjoying our newly usable space! Thank you for helping give me the motivation to clean it!! :)

Meesh says

Wow! Wow! WOW! I am so excited! Thank you so much for the inspiration to get the job done in the first place!!!Oh am am just soooooo excited!

Amy N says

Wow oh wow!!!! (seems to be the trend in responses :) )
    Thank you!! You provided me the motivation to dig in and get that cabinet done! This is just the icing on the cake. The cabinet is still functioning so much better for us!

Forgetfulone says

You all did a fabulous job, and you deserve to win! But, rats! I would have like to win, too. I’m not a sore loser, though. In fact, I’m a winner because my junk drawer is no longer junkie, and my dining room is cozy, neat, and clean. I’m happy with my results, and that’s the best prize. Well, maybe not THE best, but it’s great! Congratulations to all the winners! I’m always up for another challenge in the future.

Dawn says

What else is there to say except WOW! I am so excited. Thank you, Laura, for hosting this challenge. I could not have got my room done without it. I got a lot of motivation and great tips from reading all the other entries. They were all great and they all deserve congratulations for their hard work on their newly-organized rooms. I am glad to say that a week later my room is still clean and organized and the kids have been having so much fun in it. Thanks again. This really made my day.

~Amy says

Congratulations to everyone! All the enteries looked nice!

I wish I had of entered! I hope you do this again. It was inspiring to see so many changed homes.

~Amy

Need A Nap2 says

Wow! Congratulations everyone! I do not envy the task you had as judge, Laura.

joyful says

Oh, good! Dawn was one of my favorites, too. Well, I didn’t look at everyone’s entries, but I thought she did a fabulous job.

tiffany says

Congratulations everyone! I was AMAZED by Dawn’s transformation and am glad to see she was awarded the grand prize. :)

jill says

wow! these ladies did an amazing job! I would have loved to have participated in this challenge (as I have a very LARGE closet and disorganized closet), but b/t working full time and graduate school I haven’t been able to swing it. school is over as of wednesday so maybe I’ll get around to my closet yet! :)

Lisa at Day by Day says

All the participants did such a great job! I was again, inspired by all that you shared. Thank you for “putting yourselves” out there. Laura, you picked my favorite ones. Of course, you are the expert! Thanks for putting this challenge on and all the work you did.

Lynnae @ From Under says

Congratulations to all the winners! And congratulations to all of us for having less clutter and more organization in our lives!

Jen B says

Congrats everyone :)

Kristen says

Wow I won something Hurray!!! Thanks for everything. And sorry it took me some days to respond I have been busy trying to Christmas shop.
    Thanks again.